Happy birthday Poddy! <3

Tranquility

Ohh, I didn't know we were allowed to publicly acknowledge C-daddy's birthday!

:Vic2: Happy Birthday Podga! :Vic2:

Hope your day is filled with many baked goods and that you get to skip the gym or swimming today.

• Like 1

I don't know. I do one photo shoot that gets a bit out of hand, and the next thing you know the pictures are all over the Internet... :)

(I doubt he's been outside a gym in years!)

• Like 1

I ran out of likes halfway through. Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes! I had a great day, and if I could, I'd share my birthday cake with you guys (but I can't so I'm forced to eat it all myself :) )

Zombie, unfortunately the SO won't let me keep your birthday present, even though I promised to regift him after a few months :P

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

:music: :music: Χρόνιa πολλά Podga :music: :music:

I don't even know what I've said there, maybe told you to round up the chickens :P

Hope your Birthday was great!!!!
  • Like 1

I can see I am late as always. Well! Happy Belated Birthday, Podga. May you have a peaceful loving year ahead full of happiness and possibilities. God bless you and your loved ones. Hugs and Chocolates.

I can see I am late as always. Well! Happy Belated Birthday, Podga. May you have a peaceful loving year ahead full of happiness and possibilities. God bless you and your loved ones. Hugs and Chocolates.