Are you Addicted to GA?

Are you addicted to GA?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many times (on average) a day do you check in on GA?

• once a day
    • twice (morning and afternoon)
    • between 3 and 5 times a day, I sneak it in
    • Every chance I get, I hate leaving
    • I never log out. Ever

So when i first got here someone (can't remember) asked me if i was addicted here yet. and now i am.

I resisted the internet for sooo long. I was soo close to being free! but no, you guys are way too fun and awesome.

dang it.

I'm announcing the opening of the GA outpatient program at the Betty Ford Clinic.  All you GA'oholics please sign in. 

Edited by Bill W

I am not addicted...much I just never actually log out I just changed screens and refresh everyone hour or so lol. Unless my Internet goes wonky due to weather or I actually am driving and don't have Internet access bjg that doesn't count the.....does it?   Lol

Admitting you have a problem is often the first step.

*stands* hello everyone.  My name is Myiege (ten points to whoever can actually pronounce it) and I have been addicted to GA since I joined. :D

But in all seriousness, I love this place.  I've met so many good people and people I hope to one day call friends!  It might be the mostly anonymity, but I really feel like I belong.  And though I may be addicted, I don't want to be cured. ;)

Admitting you have a problem is often the first step.

*stands* hello everyone.  My name is Myiege (ten points to whoever can actually pronounce it) and I have been addicted to GA since I joined. :D

But in all seriousness, I love this place.  I've met so many good people and people I hope to one day call friends!  It might be the mostly anonymity, but I really feel like I belong.  And though I may be addicted, I don't want to be cured. ;)

That pretty much says it all ....except  My name is Kitt and I am addicted to GA  AND  all the wonderful people I have met here!

And as for an in house self help program, ummmmm somehow I think that would just serve to deepen the addictions!!!! LOL

Addicted?  Not me...  Nope... Uh, uh...  Never log in... Don't like to see what anyone has to say... Don't care what the latest tidbits, gossip or postings are about...  Never play any games...  In fact, never heard of GA...

Edited by rockyroads
  • Like 2

Addicted?  Not me...  Nope... Uh, uh...  Never log in... Don't like to see what anyone has to say... Don't care what the latest tidbits, gossip or postings are about...  Never play any games...  In fact, never heard of GA...

spoken like a true addict. grab some floor and sit on down...

IDK if I'd say addicted, but I will say that GA is the only social site I have an account on now.  Myspace, facebook, bebo, and all the others I ever had aren't worth wasting time with, but GA is different.  It's friendly, the forums are interesting and diverse, you can actually talk to people if you want to.  Even though it's dedicated to gay stories it's not exclusively gay,  and it's not full of creepy stuff.  What more could you ask for online?  I would go as far as to say it's the only site I know about that deserves to be called a community.

• Like 5

IDK if I'd say addicted, but I will say that GA is the only social site I have an account on now.  Myspace, facebook, bebo, and all the others I ever had aren't worth wasting time with, but GA is different.  It's friendly, the forums are interesting and diverse, you can actually talk to people if you want to.  Even though it's dedicated to gay stories it's not exclusively gay,  and it's not full of creepy stuff.  What more could you ask for online?  I would go as far as to say it's the only site I know about that deserves to be called a community.

Very well said young man!  

IDK if I'd say addicted, but I will say that GA is the only social site I have an account on now. Myspace, facebook, bebo, and all the others I ever had aren't worth wasting time with, but GA is different. It's friendly, the forums are interesting and diverse, you can actually talk to people if you want to. Even though it's dedicated to gay stories it's not exclusively gay, and it's not full of creepy stuff. What more could you ask for online? I would go as far as to say it's the only site I know about that deserves to be called a community.

Very well said young man!

Agreed!

Never heard of the word addicted!

What does it mean?

Ha!

Well I guess the easiest way to gauge it is to ask, "Do you get withdrawal symptoms when you don't log into GA?"

If like me you hate being away too long, then unfortunately, it means you have a serious GA dependency and need prolonged and sustained support program to help you adapt to life as a GA addict. :P

Never heard of the word addicted!

What does it mean?

Ha!

Well I guess the easiest way to gauge it is to ask, "Do you get withdrawal symptoms when you don't log into GA?"

If like me you hate being away too long, then unfortunately, it means you have a serious GA dependency and need prolonged and sustained support program to help you adapt to life as a GA addict. :P

I like that you used the word 'adapt' in that sentence.  It implies that it's not a bad thing to be addicted. XDD