what is your favourite sport

scotty94

dear all GA members

I enjoy a range of different sport from swimming to football, badminton to ice skating. the reason I play sports I like working in a team and it is something I enjoy, I like to be active and out going and will try everything once.

what sport do you enjoy and why please leave reply and feed back an I will get back to you.

yours,

Scotty 94

My favorite sport to do is skiing by far. I learned when I was 4 and its been my winter past time ever since.

My favorite sport to watch is hockey. Nothing beats the fast paced, physical play that is hockey. Football (American) is a close second.

I also like watching or playing lacrosse, soccer, rugby, Formula 1 and IndyCar, baseball, swimming/diving, and gymnastics. 

My favorite sport to do is skiing by far. I learned when I was 4 and its been my winter past time ever since.

My favorite sport to watch is hockey. Nothing beats the fast paced, physical play that is hockey. Football (American) is a close second.

I also like watching or playing lacrosse, soccer, rugby, Formula 1 and IndyCar, baseball, swimming/diving, and gymnastics. 

would love to learn to ski but I hate the snow and being cold, never played lacross but my bro dose, and I love all the sport that contain men in baggy shorts but best of all men in tight shorts.

When I was younger, I would play any sport I could whenever the possibility arose.  The only think I don't do is in the water, because I'm a sinker, not a swimmer. 

When it comes to watching sports, I enjoy almost all sports, although I can't stand NASCAR.  I think my favorites to watch is college basketball, college football and any youth sports or high school sports.  I enjoy watching the younger groups compete for the fun of playing the sport, rather than the big salaries.   

I love softball.  I played until I was 47 and only quit then because hubby made me :,(   As far as watching a sport, I love football, soccer, hockey, and volleyball on the beach.  HATE watching golf.  That's the best sleeping pill in the world for me :P

Edited by joann414

When I was younger, I would play any sport I could whenever the possibility arose.  The only think I don't do is in the water, because I'm a sinker, not a swimmer. 

When it comes to watching sports, I enjoy almost all sports, although I can't stand NASCAR.  I think my favorites to watch is college basketball, college football and any youth sports or high school sports.  I enjoy watching the younger groups compete for the fun of playing the sport, rather than the big salaries.   

same here I always watch sport but most of them I wouldn't participate in. and back in school I didn't play sport I focused more on my performing arts so you could probably class dancing as a sport.

I love softball.  I played until I was 47 and only quit then because hubby made me :,(   As far as watching a sport, I love football, soccer, hockey, and volleyball on the beach.  HATE watching golf.  That's the best sleeping pill in the world for me :P

never played softball but if my bf told me to quit a sport ill tell him to shove it if I enjoy it I am going to do it.

never played softball but if my bf told me to quit a sport ill tell him to shove it if I enjoy it I am going to do it.

You might look at that a little differently 30 years from now when he is scared you will get hurt.  Not bossing you, he's just trying to take care of you :hug:

There's only one sport which I dared play regularly (note the past tense)- badminton. Some of my friends initiated me to it back in school. Was fun. Now there's not much time and no one to play with. :(

I rarely watch sports, except for world events like Olympics. 

Yeah, I'm a sports noob. :lol:

• Like 2

My favourite sport to play was rugby union played until l was 40 played soccer on sunday morning to run off the hangovers from the rugby played cricket at school.my favourite sports to watch are rugby, cricket and anything on tv

Horse Riding, Swimming and Badminton

After i fractured my spine i dont do much of the first anymore, but i was always a pretty speedy swimmer so i guess that would count as my favourite, because its a good workout, i love pushing myself and im good at it :)

Favorite to play: Basketball; although I think Volleyball and Football are fun if there are enough people that want to play. I suck at sports that have rackets or sticks so I don't play those often.

Favorite to watch: American Football and Baseball (on television, I don't like going to baseball games, no matter where you sit, you're just not close enough for all the cup adjustments.. haha. :P

I LOVE watching (American) football.  I'm actually super upset that I won't get to see the regular NFL season while I'm here.  I will also drop nearly everything to watch football (soccer).  When my teacher told me he was going to Brazil for the world cup I nearly cried with jealousy.  As for my favorite sport to play?  I'd have to say swimming.  I was never very fast, but I was one of those poor souls that could actually swim butterfly when I was high school, so I was drafted for that.  I should probably get back into it once I get home.  Hmm...

Baseball is my fav. I played for 12 years, until I graduated high school. Intramural softball was just not the same. Played rugby in college and a couple seasons off and on for a local team. Rugby's hard to watch, though. :P

There's only one sport which I dared play regularly (note the past tense)- badminton. Some of my friends initiated me to it back in school. Was fun. Now there's not much time and no one to play with. :(

I rarely watch sports, except for world events like Olympics. 

Yeah, I'm a sports noob. :lol:

my favoutite sport of all time is badminton there isn't time with my schedule but I make time just to play.

Being a hermit, I don't play or watch team sports.

I used to bicycle quite a bit, ride horses when I have the chance, and love paddling. I plan to buy another kayak, but I also love canoes. Always game for a hike, and wanna go backpacking again after it cools down.

When I was young, I practiced mixed martial arts, and used to love heavy weapons sparring (long knives, butterfly knives, staff, nun chaku), and fencing with light and heavy blades (European broadsword). Odd thing is, I fence left-handed with a light blade, and right-handed with a broadsword. The same weirdness in shooting - left-handed with a bow, right with a gun.

NFL Footbrawl is fun to watch. It's like a year long soap opera and it never really ends. It starts right after the stupor bowl, the draft, rookies mini-camp, we see who gets arrested, training camp and the pre-season.

Then the regular season starts. We have the first quarter- the first four games and we see how the teams are shaping up. We see who gets injured and out for the season, the halfway point and then the stretch-run and the battle for the playoff spots.

Once the regular season ends, the playoffs begin starting with the wild card games, and then the divisional champs and then the AFC and NFC title games.

Then we have the Stupor Bowl media circus for two weeks and by then we're all sick of it, say F**k it for a while and by April the draft begins and it starts it all over again.

Growing up I played basketball, I still like to watch.  We also had a pool in our backyard so if I wasn't on the court then I was in the pool.  I'm a really good swimmer.  My best summers were spent giving swim lessons to little kids. :)  Really into skateboarding and bike riding.  The swimming rubbed off on my kid since she has been on the swim team for years. 

Favourite to play is Hurlin or Shinty.  Like hockey, which I played as well, but more breaks... Played in my teens after I left school.....

to watch it has to be Ice Hockey or Rugby.  

I really never liked playing sports particually team sports, but as a kid I use to play netball

I've always liked playing chess, and recently I've taken up boxing which I absolutly love.. even if I suck at it!!

Is it a sport if no one's keeping score or timing you? Isn't it just an activity then?

I mean yes swimming is a sport, its in the Olympics, but when I swim in the mornings it is just an activity.

Sports I love are water polo, college football, wrestling, beach volleyball and indoor volleyball. I still play tennis and golf on occasions, which are sports because we are keeping score and then I surf and snowboard, which are activities.

I'll watch soccer, pro football and college football on TV, but baseball and basketball bore me to tears. I think if basketball banned timeouts I'd actually enjoy it. The first 19 minutes of a 20 minute half take about 30 minutes and that last minute takes another 30. It kills the mood.

well, doing stuff with the horse and snowboarding aren't sports, they're lifestyle choices.

love watching murderball (quad wheelchair rugby for those who don't know). i'll watch motocross and roller derby if it's on