• 1 month later...

doctor-who.jpg

BBC 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Release Date And Cast Rumors: Ben Miller Plays New Villain, Leaked Videos Show Peter Capaldi Filming Episodes 3 and 6 [Video]

Edited by hh5
  • 4 weeks later...
Doctor Who Season 8 July Premiere Date [spoilerS]? Matt Smith Protests Possible River Song Return With Peter Capaldi, 'I'm Really Possessive!'

And as Peter Capaldi takes over Matt Smith's role, it seems the one actor Smith does not want to come back in season 8 is River Song.

"I’m really possessive over Alex [Kingston]. I said this to Steven [Moffat]. I was like, ‘Listen, just don’t! Just not Alex. Anyone else, but don’t give [Capaldi] River,'" says Matt Smith during a Q&A panel at the New Orleans Comic Con.
"But Peter is the Doctor now so hey, what can I do? But I am really proud of the fact that Alex was part of number Eleven’s life. My wife!”
And although there are lots of theories about how River Song could return to "Doctor Who" during season 8, perhaps it's better that storyline lies in the past.
Either way, would you be excited for "Doctor Who" season 8 to possibly have its premiere date in July?
  • 3 months later...

15 minutes!!! 

Like proper geeks, we have everything ready, a cheese-salami-fruit-vegetable platter, wine, fresh bread, all is ready for the first episode of the new season with a new Doctor. I just hope it's gonna be a better start than some of the episodes from season 7... *cough* rings of akhaten *cough* town called mercy *cough* well many others but I can't be bothered :P

and by the time I type all that out, it's gone to 10 minutes! :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got hooked on Who over the summer, and quickly swept through all the past seasons of the new version on Netflix, and now I'm damning my cable service for not having BBC America so I can watch the new season!

• 2 weeks later...

How come nobody is chatting here? I would have thought that the new season would elicit at least some reactions, speculations, debate! I mean WHO is that woman??? And what does she want? Or should we ask WHO does she want?

• 1 year later...

thank goodness the Clara creature is dead - she was soooooooo irritating! :angry:

I missed it because I've not been able to watch because of her, but it seems it was horrible and violent - pecked to death by ravens - so that's all good :)

Now I can watch the show again :P

Does this all make me a bad person?? :unsure2::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...