Your perfect pig-out

Zombie

What would be a perfect pig-out for you? Something that's probably bad for you but makes you feel good? Something other people might sneer at but you couldn't care less as you stuff yourself full of crap? :lol:

For me a pork pie, pickled onions Twiglets and wobbly blancmange would do the trick. As well as the food itself I love the words too - you just know you're gonna pay for it later :funny: :funny:

• Like 2

Pork pie and pickled onions I understood but what on earth are twiglets and wobbly blancmange?

For me? Homade linguini, fresh tomato sauce, meatballs, and bracolli ( a meat roll with Italian spices inside).  Have not had any since I was labeled type II diabetic and pasta became a no-no for me.

Mine would be a good old English breakfast of sausages, bacon, black pudding, kidneys, baked beans, fried eggs and fried bread a great start to the day if you've got a hangover

• Like 2

Pork pie and pickled onions I understood but what on earth are twiglets and wobbly blancmange?

For your delectation :lol:

twiglets.gif

chocolate-blancmange-w-cappuccino-sauce2

*brain now short-circuiting ... :o*

• Like 4

Mega cheese fries from Pat's Pizza:

400075_10150595208565211_1687425937_n.jp

Pat's Mega Fries are served in a disposable aluminum pie tin. Fresh fries are loaded up in the pie tin and then covered with Cheese Whiz. Then a generous mixture of chopped bacon, shredded Swiss and mozzarella cheeses are applied to the top of the fries. The whole thing is then sent through the pizza oven for the shredded cheese to melt up and around some of the bacon. Instead of ketchup, you dip your fries into ranch dressing.

It is so, so good. I only eat them though once in a blue moon, because as you can imagine, it's not a very healthy dish.

Another great pig-out food would be the Pittsburgh sandwhich:

primanti.jpg

Basically, stuffed between two pieces of Italian bread are fries, an Italian-dressing coleslaw, a tomato slice, and some kind of fried meat. Soooo good. I got that every night I went out when I was a student in Western Pennsylvania.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

What's hushpuppies??? (It's a brand name for shoes around here, lol)

Hush-puppies_zpscecad152.jpg

Hush puppies are corn meal, onions, and other spices fried golden brown.

They are crunchy and delicious usually served with fried fish or shrimp.

• Like 2

Hush puppies are corn meal, onions, and other spices fried golden brown.

They are crunchy and delicious usually served with fried fish or shrimp.

Thank you! Sounds delicious.

• Site Administrator

For me it would be North American Chinese Food. Lots of Salt and Pepper Seafood, Ginger Beef, Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls and a ton of Spicy Hunan Noodles.  All either deep fried or fried of course with enough MSG to feed an army :P

I only partake once or twice a year :)