Oh, I did indeed notice him, Bucket. :lol:

But there are so many hunky guys there (so glad I have one of Kitt's protective keyboard covers). Have you seen Carlos' gallery of them ? :P  drooool

However, I thought it might be a bit premature to suggest Brian could be a future permanent member of the group. After all, Doc may be wrong about Chip. And maybe Brian has a SO already - though I guess he would have brought him along if this was the case.

Mmmmm the gallery is very very drool-worthy and then you add spunky Brian with the killer smile.

As for Brian being a permanent member of my bedroom the story I guess we will have to wait and see but didn't Carlos say he would be an influence in CJ's life

• Like 2

:rofl:

HA ! GOTCHA, CARLOS - and I've got a screen print to prove it, so don't think you can sneak off and change it again to confuse a poor honest Dane. :pissed:

I was warned there would be many oooops in as complicated and long story as mine. This is the second one with names. I changed Lourdes & Rich's last names when Brett's character became more important as I wrote. Didn't want to have CJ with 2 step dads both having last names beginning with a D and causing confusion. Of course I failed to change all of them during the re-writes and a sharp reader spotted the discrepancy and was kind enough to point it out.

Same with Chip. Carlos was kind of egotistical anyway so I should have never used it to begin with. However, Chip's character changed a lot from initial conception to what he eventually turned out to be and there are some events around chapter 35 which warranted a name change anyway. Once again I failed to catch all appearances of Carlos and correct them. Your comment was like a kick in the butt and got me moving.

As a thank you, I'm having the drool-proof keyboard covers named in your honor. The Danish Drool Diverter is fast becoming a required accessory around GA :P

• Like 1

Oh, I did indeed notice him, Bucket. :lol:

But there are so many hunky guys there (so glad I have one of Kitt's protective keyboard covers). Have you seen Carlos' gallery of them ? :P  drooool

However, I thought it might be a bit premature to suggest Brian could be a future permanent member of the group. After all, Doc may be wrong about Chip. And maybe Brian has a SO already - though I guess he would have brought him along if this was the case.

Representative Sims falls under the stud category in my book; you should see him without a shirt on! Yumm! He's a fixture at Bear Week in P-Town every summer and as far as I know he is in a relationship

Mmmmm the gallery is very very drool-worthy and then you add spunky Brian with the killer smile.

As for Brian being a permanent member of my bedroom the story I guess we will have to wait and see but didn't Carlos say he would be an influence in CJ's life

Your bedroom? :rofl: Why is it I'm getting the feeling you and I could share boy-toys? We seem to have similar tastes!

Brian will be back in two weeks so you'll get to see/read about him again. I abso-fucking-lutely love it when someone pays attention and remembers things. Yes, I did say Brian would be a big influence in CJ's life (gotta throw a hint around now and then). Stay tuned, that influence will begin to show soon. Meeting a politician with such a high profile can lead to meeting some other VIPs.

I wish my representatives looke like that also! :P

• Like 2

Representative Sims falls under the stud category in my book; you should see him without a shirt on! Yumm! He's a fixture at Bear Week in P-Town every summer and as far as I know he is in a relationship

Your bedroom? :rofl: Why is it I'm getting the feeling you and I could share boy-toys? We seem to have similar tastes!

Just in case you missed it, I promised Headstall that I would behave in forums but only so I got a visit from your Santa...

You have good taste and I will share  :lol:

Just in case you missed it, I promised Headstall that I would behave in forums but only so I got a visit from your Santa...

You have good taste and I will share  :lol:

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BEHAVE IN MY FORUM!!!

Santa likes nasty boys LOL

• Like 1

Check in on Sunday when you wake up. I should have posted a little present for you by then :P

Still in bed waiting for the next installment. Almost time for lunch but I refuse to leave until I have read the next chapter...

Ooops. The present is not here.... Go check my response to Prompt 392!

STILL IN BED... Waiting... Ok maybe I didn't spend all day in bed... I'll check the prompt

Edit: I read it... You are forgiven... Just this once... By the way it's sandgroper not sandgrubber  :rofl:

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1

That's what I get for trying to be cute and quick....I'm much better at rough and slow :P

I'll edit that in a minute and I'll send you a link

Pretty good eh? It was a perfect way to use the band name. And just wait until you see the boys in the band!

:D

• Like 1

For those of you who may question the value of your comments, positive or negative:

I received an email this morning from a reader who compared some of what I've written to their real life experiences. Acknowledgement of what I've put down is an amazing feeling; when a reader connects with my words sufficiently to express their feelings on how what I've written resembles real life I could set off fireworks in celebration.

Don't ever doubt I read every one of your comments and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. We may sometimes disagree but those are the best of times. They lead to my trying to improve my writing so I may better communicate my intentions.

Thank you all!

Carlos

• Like 2

Damn you Carlos - I thought better of you (ok maybe it was wishful thinking) - your review responses are so full of teasers its not funny (add tearing hair out emoji) - Ginger, Ritchie, smut... anyone would think you wanted us to read the next few chapters  :)

I loved the Dad/Son interaction - it would be good to see Papa Brett in there too. I wonder if there are things he will talk to one about and not the other. Perhaps Brett is the one that supplies the condoms and lube. And I know its embarrassing but someone needs to explain what lube is all about - or maybe thats one of those "i have the internet" conversations.

• Like 2

Buck

I hear CJ is one of those leaky boys that doesn't need lube,something he inherited from his Dad. Brett told me he never needs lune when he bottoms, Cesar just wipes the head off his dick over the Marine's hole and then punches in. 

Smutty enough? :P

EDIT

you'll hear from Ritchie next week

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Buck

I hear CJ is one of those leaky boys that doesn't need lube,something he inherited from his Dad. Brett told me he never needs lune when he bottoms, Cesar just wipes the head off his dick over the Marine's hole and then punches in. 

Smutty enough? :P

EDIT

you'll hear from Ritchie next week

I wish I was a leaker  :( I hope that doesn't count as a confession - Irri doesn't believe I can go ten posts without one  :lol:

Ouch ! :o   although I'll admit 'natural lube' isn't completely unfamiliar when you're bisexual. :lol:

Anyway, to answer your question :

Is that a request for smut involving our boy? :D

Yes, of course it is. :P

Two votes - lucky bastard  :P  I be you write an awesome scene for that

• Like 2

I wish I was a leaker  :( I hope that doesn't count as a confession - Irri doesn't believe I can go ten posts without one  :lol:

You and me both! Actually I :X ooops. can't do confessions!

Could you imagine the trouble I'd get into if I was to put CJ in a sling and let a couple of burly hairy guys have a go at him? Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

As for the stepfather, we have to remember he did agree to allow the brothers to remain in contact... ;)

He did ? I missed that somehow. I guess that was another instance of César being proactive when working out a deal. I just wish it wasn't hard on CJ to be in touch. I wanted to give him a :hug:  too.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1