It was part of the original agreement where Lourdes agreed to give up her parental rights. Proactive is a nice way of saying they blackmailed the ass! LOL

I'm trying very hard to be as realistic as possible in describing characters and events. It can't all be fun and games for CJ and any kid in his position would experience ups and downs.

And about the gym... I've been slacking off lately and feel guilty reading my own story! I wish I'd been as diligent working out as a youngster as many of the kids I see these days. While there may be a lot of kids and adults who are obese, I also see a lot more individuals taking good care of their bodies. Maybe CJ and his dads will inspire someone along the way to become more physically active.

• Like 1

I'm trying very hard to be as realistic as possible in describing characters and events. It can't all be fun and games for CJ and any kid in his position would experience ups and downs.

The call to his brother was great, they could connect but it would have to bring up the issue of what CJ has lost. I think the hints at what the brothers are feeling towards Lourdes and her husband were good, accurate and maybe a foretelling of future upsets. You are not supposed to hate your parents. Unfortunately it does happen.

• Like 1

BTW, Tim--

back to the redhead, you're usually pretty good about figuring out what's coming up, any guesses on our mystery man? :o

I'm searching desperately for the link you sent me to the Summer cast, but I can't find it. I know you have named the redhead there. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.

I'm searching desperately for the link you sent me to the Summer cast, but I can't find it. I know you have named the redhead there. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409434209222898.1073741831.100004689679052&type=1&l=c4effa2af7

Red has not yet been named :)

But a picture of Chatri went up recently! Bring out the DDD as far as I'm concerned!

Hi Carlos,

I've really enjoyed the last couple of chapters, especially CJ and his dad having a little down time together.  Life has been a whirlwind for CJ since he arrived, so a bit of chilling with the old man was a settling touch for him.

I'm intrigued how the easy access to seemingly endless funds will pan out for CJ.  I'd imagine most boys CJ's age would take full advantage of having credit cards, but so far CJ hasn't spent anything himself ... but his dads have spent a lot of money on him.

He'll either be a responsible teen and seek permission to make purchases, or he'll start splashing cash.

Looking forward to more!

Cheers,

Wayne

PS - I'm guessing that the reference to Carlos the Cuban gardener in the latest chapter of the 'Love on the rocks' sequel is a nod to you! Made me laugh!

• Like 1

Hi Carlos,

I've really enjoyed the last couple of chapters, especially CJ and his dad having a little down time together.  Life has been a whirlwind for CJ since he arrived, so a bit of chilling with the old man was a settling touch for him.

I'm intrigued how the easy access to seemingly endless funds will pan out for CJ.  I'd imagine most boys CJ's age would take full advantage of having credit cards, but so far CJ hasn't spent anything himself ... but his dads have spent a lot of money on him.

He'll either be a responsible teen and seek permission to make purchases, or he'll start splashing cash.

Looking forward to more!

Cheers,

Wayne

PS - I'm guessing that the reference to Carlos the Cuban gardener in the latest chapter of the 'Love on the rocks' sequel is a nod to you! Made me laugh!

So damn good to hear from you. You've been missed.

Cj's been around Washington for such a short period of time as of the last chapter I've not yet mentioned anything about his spending habits but I will sooner or later, trust me on that. I was recently speaking with the father of a teenage boy, who has access to a parental credit card, and he gave me some good info on his son's spending habits which I've incorporated into my narrative.

As for the gardener, it came as a complete surprise. I read the chapter this morning (Saturday) and couldn't stop laughing.A Cuban named Carlos who rides a motorbike? Maybe I'm being egotistical but I think that might be me. I wrote marc about it and told him I want to get in touch with Ryan the Kiwi skateboarder! Haven't heard from him yet LOL

Nig hugs buddy!

Carlos

Meditating, deep breathing, not mentioning anything about the chapter break, calm, serenity...

I think the homophobic biker may have triggered something in CJ. Our boy is becoming a man but he is also claiming back his soul from Lourdes and Asshole. I just hope he remembers that the biker isn't his step-dad.

• Like 1

Aren't we all guilty of lashing out at the wrong person now and then. People can hurt those they love when angry at someone else--can you imagine facing someone like the biker when there's already a sense of frustration inside you?

"You'll be coming down from your high horse" sounds like a serious threat to me :)

• Like 1

Aren't we all guilty of lashing out at the wrong person now and then. People can hurt those they love when angry at someone else--can you imagine facing someone like the biker when there's already a sense of frustration inside you?

"You'll be coming down from your high horse" sounds like a serious threat to me :)

True, I would just hate to see CJ (or Dragon and the dads if they step in to help) be detained because he saw red, lost it and started hitting some ignorant biker because CJ was pissed off at his step dad. If he gets into a physical altercation at this rally the police would have to detain everyone involved until everything is sorted out and I'm sure this place is swarming with civilian AND military police. It would be procedure. Yea his uncle might be able to smooth things over, but not before he potentially misses the ride that he was really looking forward to. That seems like a lot of power to give to step-asshole when he's not even in the State.

True, I would just hate to see CJ (or Dragon and the dads if they step in to help) be detained because he saw red, lost it and started hitting some ignorant biker because CJ was pissed off at his step dad. If he gets into a physical altercation at this rally the police would have to detain everyone involved until everything is sorted out and I'm sure this place is swarming with civilian AND military police. It would be procedure. Yea his uncle might be able to smooth things over, but not before he potentially misses the ride that he was really looking forward to. That seems like a lot of power to give to step-asshole when he's not even in the State.

And boys do stupid things... Well all of us do...

Dragon will undoubtedly talk about displaced anger but I think the the homophobe is only dealing with "a queer and and queer kid". When Dads and co join the conversation things might be different. Why are homophobes always angry bullies?

And boys do stupid things... Well all of us do...

Dragon will undoubtedly talk about displaced anger but I think the the homophobe is only dealing with "a queer and and queer kid". When Dads and co join the conversation things might be different. Why are homophobes always angry bullies?

True...anger is not rational and boys do stupid things :lol: I am happy that CJ is standing up for the kid...bullies should not get away with being bullies, but I would just hate to see CJ detained if he he doing this because of anger against the step-dad.

I know...homophobes are rarely meek are they...although maybe the meek ones just don't make themselves known.

True...anger is not rational and boys do stupid things :lol: I am happy that CJ is standing up for the kid...bullies should not get away with being bullies, but I would just hate to see CJ detained if he he doing this because of anger against the step-dad.

I know...homophobes are rarely meek are they...although maybe the meek ones just don't make themselves known.

Detained I don't really care about, broken nose on the other hand I very much do care about.

On the other hand, it could take CJ from pretty boy (sorry Carlos) to ruggedly handsome. 

• Like 1

Detained I don't really care about, broken nose on the other hand I very much do care about.

On the other hand, it could take CJ from pretty boy (sorry Carlos) to ruggedly handsome.

Yes there is the potential of blood loss and broken noses to consider. I assume that Dragon will be all over that biker before CJ gets too hurt though..although lucky swings do happen.

From personal experience at biker rallies--

The police tend to come out when there's alcohol, drugs or weapons involved. Fist fights are common and often ignored.

A lot depends on the crowd's reaction. In this instance there's a large ex-military contingent (you're very right on that account LL) and we have the son of a marine standing up for the son of a deceased marine who's been physically attacked by someone bigger and older.

Y'all will see what happens in just 7 days....

I love broken noses! Give a bully one and the chances are he won't bully you again. And fighters with broken noses are HOT!

I love broken noses! Give a bully one and the chances are he won't bully you again. And fighters with broken noses are HOT!

I knew a talented football player, well built but just too pretty. Broke his nose and was sex on legs. Mmmmmm so hot.

• Like 1

From personal experience at biker rallies--

The police tend to come out when there's alcohol, drugs or weapons involved. Fist fights are common and often ignored.

A lot depends on the crowd's reaction. In this instance there's a large ex-military contingent (you're very right on that account LL) and we have the son of a marine standing up for the son of a deceased marine who's been physically attacked by someone bigger and older.

Y'all will see what happens in just 7 days....

True...if there were a high incidence of fist fights at a rally then a single fight might not cause an issue, except that CJ would be a lot younger than this guy right...so cops might be quicker to step in in that case?  I don't think CJ would ever get into any long term trouble, even if he did hit the guy, but there is a chance he could get hurt...or held in custody until things get straightened out..depending on how far the fight goes and if it escalates to involve more that just CJ and maybe Dragon.  My hope is that the crowd overhears what is going on and steps up to put the bully in his place..en masse.  

I trust you to look out for CJ though because broken noses...while bleeding and swollen...not so sexy.  Just saying  :P

• Like 1