I'll be darned if I can find the link to these pics again! Someone repost for me PLEASE?

Kitt, the link is being sent privately to those who leave a review as a reward. Let me know if you found it, otherwise I'll send it to you again.

I'm gonna start doing the same thing with all my stories :evil:

Damn! spend one day working and I come back after not checking GA for 3 hours and there are like 50 notifications!

And I still have to read Cards!

Kitt, the link is being sent privately to those who leave a review as a reward. Let me know if you found it, otherwise I'll send it to you again.

I'm gonna start doing the same thing with all my stories :evil:

Damn! spend one day working and I come back after not checking GA for 3 hours and there are like 50 notifications!

And I still have to read Cards!

I am having the same problem trying to fit in all my reading. I didn't get to yours till late this afternoon(but at least I had already read it) and I have been trying to read CraftingMom's story for days...I finally got the first chapter in in the early morning and I could barely keep my eyes open. But still, it's a nice problem to have...I think we both have been bitten by the writing bug, and that's a good thing...just wish I had more LIKES...

• Like 1

I am having the same problem trying to fit in all my reading. I didn't get to yours till late this afternoon(but at least I had already read it) and I have been trying to read CraftingMom's story for days...I finally got the first chapter in in the early morning and I could barely keep my eyes open. But still, it's a nice problem to have...I think we both have been bitten by the writing bug, and that's a good thing...just wish I had more LIKES...

I did a little writing today but the week so far has not been very productive in that respect. But I'm not going to rush. I'll get the Valentine's day story finished but tha antho may not make since that's at the bottom of the priority list. Mann is almost caught up with me on CJ so need to get a couple more chapters finished soon.

Did I send you the link for the Tidal Power character pictures?

Oh, I know what I'd choose.... I haven't used it since I deleted my profiles on MuscleBear and DaddyHunt a few years ago LOL

:lmao:  keep posting, Carlos.

I want to see why Tim is creating puddles everywhere...

and now you know... :P

Hi Bucket

I so wanted to LIKE your review on ch 4 of Tidal Power

I know you want to work on some other stories first but I'm thinking that a hot steamy chapter about the next couple of days on the Atlantis would keep Tim drooling (I'm only asking for Tim 0:) but it you wanted to share with me too I wouldn't mind :lmao: )
The pics you shared were perfect.

but we can't like reviews, and I don't have any likes left right now - and why isn't there a Tidal Power forum, Carlos ??

Anyway, I'm glad you share my opinion. :whistle:

• Like 2

Hi Bucket

I so wanted to LIKE your review on ch 4 of Tidal Power

but we can't like reviews, and I don't have any likes left right now - and why isn't there a Tidal Power forum, Carlos ??

Anyway, I'm glad you share my opinion. :whistle:

Hmmm maybe, like the picture gallery, Carlos could PM his devout fans not posted "extra scenes". You know...for Tim and Bucket :) Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

All those extra scenes ended up on the floor of the editing room. They did not meet GA restrictions. Let me see if I can find them and maybe will issue a "Directors Cut" of the story and release on Nifty LOL

Tim. Discussion forums are only allowed to be for one story. Since Tidal Power was meant to publish all in one week it made no sense to create one. If I do end up with a sequel, maybe I'll seek permission to create a forum for the entire series.

In the meantime there will be a new chapter of Summer posting in 15 hours.

I need to run some errands and then I need to do some beta reading, some editing and a lot of writing so I may not be real quick responding. But I'll get to it!

• Like 2
Tim. Discussion forums are only allowed to be for one story. Since Tidal Power was meant to publish all in one week it made no sense to create one. If I do end up with a sequel, maybe I'll seek permission to create a forum for the entire series.

I know - that's why we are being bad, having this Tidal talk here. :lol:

When you decide to do more stories in this universe, I'll start a forum.

Edited by Timothy M.

Tidal Force was a balloon I floated to see the reaction. It's been small but strong so I'm inclined to continue exploring the universe. Lots of opportunities there.

I'll try to finish an outline for the second story this weekend and maybe I can get it written next week. I still want to limit the size so I may have to once again provide lots of details on only a few of the characters. Mahi and Vasili had a lot of face time in TF and Litrik will be a major part of the next one so we'll see who else pops up.

I don't care if they're named Peterson or Donovan, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't confused.  Great story Carlos.  I can't believe this is your first story.  I'm no critic, but I think you are very talented.

• Like 1

Here's the rest of the story... I originally named them Donovan.As I started writing Brett turned from a secondary character to one of the three primary ones and since his last name was Davenport I thought Id change one of the D last names. I'll get rid of the remaining Donovans and it will be Peterson entirely.

Thanks for the praise. And yes, this was the first attempt at writing even if other things were posted ahead of it. The delay was due to the amount of polishing it required and as you discovered there are things I still missed. Let me know if you catch anything else! LOL

Thanks again, bud!