Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Lies! Nothing but lies, I tell you. 0:)

That angel emoji doesn't fool anyone...

5 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I know how to make @Defiance19 behave. If she steps out of line, Sean trips and falls on the tracks in front of the train. I haven't killed anybody off in a while.

:o

We can cremate him and scatter the ashes on the dance floor at PRIME.

Cruel and unusual punishment... That's not right.. 💀

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

:o I'd be careful tossing around threats like that if I was you, Mr. Hazday. Have you forgotten that Def has a whole battalion of drones at her disposal? There would be nowhere on this Earth that you could hide... 

There is that..

4 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

If she offs me the pipeline to Liston wines ends. And her PRIME VIP status gets revoked.

Is there no end to your cruelty man! I would never survive.. I will play nice.. 

• Like 4

I know how to make @Defiance19 behave. If she steps out of line, Sean trips and falls on the tracks in front of the train. I haven't killed anybody off in a while.

Tripped? More likely pushed by the old biker guy that CJ spoke to in earlier chapters. You know the creepy one. :P

• Like 4

My nephew asked what I was laughing at, (in between helping him with homeward and catching up) so I gave him an abbreviated version of the vacation chapter. He goes would you let me do something like that? He's 12..  I said absolutely! (Easy because I'm not mom and neither one of us are filthy rich)  His response.. Hashtag SquadGoals!  

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

My nephew asked what I was laughing at, (in between helping him with homeward and catching up) so I gave him an abbreviated version of the vacation chapter. He goes would you let me do something like that? He's 12..  I said absolutely! (Easy because I'm not mom and neither one of us are filthy rich)  His response.. Hashtag SquadGoals!  

LMAO!

I had CJ use the Squad Goals line in one of the early Walls chapters. (it may have been Squad Rules) I'm sooo glad a 12 yo vsalidates my teen lingo. You gotta be careful, Def. 12 yo kids grow up and if this one turns into a pot-smoking, skirt/parts chasing, ski bum it's your fault. I disavow all knowledge of and responsibility for his actions!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO!

I had CJ use the Squad Goals line in one of the early Walls chapters. (it may have been Squad Rules) I'm sooo glad a 12 yo vsalidates my teen lingo. You gotta be careful, Def. 12 yo kids grow up and if this one turns into a pot-smoking, skirt/parts chasing, ski bum it's your fault. I disavow all knowledge of and responsibility for his actions!

Its OK Carlos, I think we all know who will be the bad influence in his life :P

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Its OK Carlos, I think we all know who will be the bad influence in his life :P

The kid probably gets home from school and rushes to the refrigerator to see if Aunt Def left an half-full, open bottle of wine in it!

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

The kid probably gets home from school and rushes to the refrigerator to see if Aunt Def left an half-full, open bottle of wine in it!

Half-full, open bottle of wine - Never

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

I am suggesting that Def never leaves the job half-done, she is a woman of determination :) 

A woman of unquenchable thirst would also be an apt description! I feel bad for the next redheaded bartender she runs into!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

A woman of unquenchable thirst would also be an apt description! I feel bad for the next redheaded bartender she runs into!

Wouldn't it be funny if Prime really did have a redheaded bartender on staff? Hmm...

• Like 5

@Reader1810

One little problem... Prime's a figment of my imagination. Both the bar and WOOF, the gym, were created for the Chelsea Tales stories. I just borrowed the locations and the owners from the Tales author. Real nice guy, by the way.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Prime really did have a redheaded bartender on staff? Hmm...

It would be even funnier if his name was Sean and Def introduced him to the story.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

One little problem... Prime's a figment of my imagination. Both the bar and WOOF, the gym, were created for the Chelsea Tales stories. I just borrowed the locations and the owners from the Tales author. Real nice guy, by the way.

Just 'cause none of it's real doesn't mean it couldn't happen ...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Kitt said:

I think Florida is cooler and drier right now than we are!  got 90/90's here today.  The hell with snowbirding, I need someplace drier!

We've had a very dry dry season but the rains are starting. I'm riding the bike to New Orleans in August and I'm already dreading it. Bah, who am I kidding? A hot and humid day riding the bike is better than great weather at home!

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It's finally raining there? I know it had been an exceptionally dry winter.

We had some over the weekend and expect more in the next few days. Right now it's overcast and muggy. Hurricane season's around the corner so we have something to look forward to.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, raveboy1 said:

"Levi’s Stadium, home to the San Francisco 49ers, in Santa Monica, California."  Did you mean Santa Clara California?

Thanks for the catch! It's been fixed.

Who knows what the heck I was thinking...

• Like 2