Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I started to post this as a status update and got scared @Reader1810 or one of the other meanies moderators would object. Good thing my stories involve politics so it's an acceptable theme in the discussion.

CJ got pissed off at one of his professors and told him to go covfefe. Good thing our boy's friendly with the dean of the school. :D

Sooo, I'm writing about a little event which took place the first Tuesday last November and all these random ideas keep popping up in my head and I have to stop and jot down notes. It started with one of the basketball players for the Georgetown Hoyas this morning and then I checked out the news. And I have my word of the day to work into the story.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I started to post this as a status update and got scared @Reader1810 or one of the other meanies moderators would object. Good thing my stories involve politics so it's an acceptable theme in the discussion.

CJ got pissed off at one of his professors and told him to go covfefe. Good thing our boy's friendly with the dean of the school. :D

Sooo, I'm writing about a little event which took place the first Tuesday last November and all these random ideas keep popping up in my head and I have to stop and jot down notes. It started with one of the basketball players for the Georgetown Hoyas this morning and then I checked out the news. And I have my word of the day to work into the story.

Thank you for forcing me to google that.  It's sad that this is what passes for news. I wonder how stupid other presidents would have looked had Twitter been actively used during their administrations.

• Like 3

@spikey582

I was watching the news on TV while having coffee and I was lost. Turned on the laptop and it's all over Facebook with people having fun. Not that I feel sorry for the guy but he definitely isn't getting a break. Oh well, this is one reason my footprint on social media is so small. You never know what will come back to haunt you these days. And after that time when my naked picture showed up in somebody's profile on Scruff... :D

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I'm so glad my motorcycle has anti-lock brakes. They saved me a major headache today. I went out to lunch, had my hair cut, and then went to see King Arthur. On the way home I spot a bright yellow Jeep and become distracted while trying to see if CJ's at the wheel. It was a four door so it wasn't Defiant. And the brakes saved my ass!

Saved your covfefe you mean...-_-

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I'm so glad my motorcycle has anti-lock brakes. They saved me a major headache today. I went out to lunch, had my hair cut, and then went to see King Arthur. On the way home I spot a bright yellow Jeep and become distracted while trying to see if CJ's at the wheel. It was a four door so it wasn't Defiant. And the brakes saved my ass!

Phew! I am relieved. At least when I got distracted by all the hunky firemen, I wasn't driving. Did step off a curb and bash my knee, but that was a small price to pay for the glorious view. 

Next time, keep your eyes on the road, you hear? :hug: 

17 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Saved your covfefe you mean...-_-

And it starts...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@spikey582

I was watching the news on TV while having coffee and I was lost. Turned on the laptop and it's all over Facebook with people having fun. Not that I feel sorry for the guy but he definitely isn't getting a break. Oh well, this is one reason my footprint on social media is so small. You never know what will come back to haunt you these days. And after that time when my naked picture showed up in somebody's profile on Scruff... :D

Time to go searching through Scruff because clearly I'm missing out.

• Like 5

You all know I keep track of what's happening in CJ's life so I can eventually write about it and share it with you guys.

I missed letting everyone know Ozzie graduated from law school last month. I'm sorry to say there's now a lawyer in the family. Hopefully the shame of it all won't affect his relationship with CJ :D

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

This is the new cover image on CJ's Facebook page-

18813892_836974939802154_220625384902834

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: It looks awesome! 

Thanks for posting it Carlos. I don't do Facebook, so I'd never see this otherwise. 

• Like 2

I have not been spending a lot of time on GA lately. Probably the smartest thing I've done by accident this year. My mouth tends to get me in trouble.

Dragging my butt today so I've avoided sunlight and done a little reconnaissance this morning. I discovered Leaderboard under the Activity tab and was blown away. The most liked content shws three chapters of Walls amongst the top 5! (congrats to @Headstall and @craftingmom for holding down the first and fourth positions) I don't place too much value on metrics these days but this still came as a surprise.

My thanks to all of you who follow the story and care enough to let me know you're enjoying it. You guys rock!

• Like 5

Hi Carlos,

I don't write reviews enough nor do I participate in this discussion much, but I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoy following CJs life and everything you bring into the story.  The attention to detail and the vibrant discriptions od the things the characters see is amazing. Now if you could throw in some pictures.....no, stop, don't go there :blushing:....    Love your writing and always wait for more....

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, wenmale64 said:

Hi Carlos,

I don't write reviews enough nor do I participate in this discussion much, but I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoy following CJs life and everything you bring into the story.  The attention to detail and the vibrant discriptions od the things the characters see is amazing. Now if you could throw in some pictures.....no, stop, don't go there :blushing:....    Love your writing and always wait for more....

Thank you!

I'll be honest with you, the response to the story has surprised me. Sure I expected followers, reviews/comments, and likes but the volume of those has been a pleasant surprise. I'm glad you've enjoyed the ride. My writing has hopefully improved along the way. I've tried to shift the focus of the story as CJ has grown and the subject matter has evolved. Someone complained there's not as enough sex anymore LOL but my reply was I already established who the randy ones are and most of what they do. Sex right now appears when it helps move the story along. Same with drugs, safe sex, and eventually politics. I try to keep the story fresh without forgetting where we've been. The descriptions of locations I enjoy when I read and will continue using in my own writing. Next week we get a small taste of Nashville.

As for the pictures, google Henry Cavill and Nick Youngquest. If I had to cast for a movie, those two would be Cesar and Brett.

Thnaks again!

• Like 4

Tyler proposing to Randy on the Kiss Cam at Wrigley Field was inspired by a similar proposal during a Dodgers' game at Chavez Ravine. Today I came across this clip. The applause by the crowd made me tear up. It so does get better.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

@Carlos Hazday  rating:😍😢😊.  If you're me and hormonal: 😍😭😭😍😭😭

Thanks for sharing that.. 

:rofl:

I'm glad when I get hormonal it's just testosterone. Hammering, driving fast, or beating up somebody usually takes care of it.

• Like 2
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

That was a beautiful thing.  .. 

I know, right? Loved the girl wearing the Orlando Survivor shirt and the crowd's response to her. It was year ago but it still feels raw.

• Like 3
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

I know, right? Loved the girl wearing the Orlando Survivor shirt and the crowd's response to her. It was year ago but it still feels raw.

yeah i bet it does.. especially for all of you there.. yeah that got me the girl in the Orlando Survivor shirt.  but all of it was wonderful and most seemed to be into it.  

all the hate and shit in this world makes me tired ya know.. 

• Like 3