Happy Birthday Victor!

Bro, I am unsure about your local time, but...

:joe:  :joe: :joe: HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY VICTOR!!! :wizard:  :wizard: :wizard:  

:music:  :music:  :D Turning 21 is truly a milestone, Have a wonderful Bday!!! :D  :music:  :music:

:hug::kiss::heart: While you may be my GA Brother, I count you among my real family  :heart:  :kiss::hug:

Edited by Drew Espinosa

Happy Birthday, Young Fella... Victor the Shepherd Boy

:read: :joe: :boy: :wizard:We all love Ya, Little Buddy XO Uncle Gary :wizard: :boy: :joe: :read:

• Like 1

Bro, I am unsure about your local time, but...

:joe:  :joe: :joe: HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY VICTOR!!! :wizard:  :wizard: :wizard:  

:music:  :music:  :D Turning 21 is truly a milestone, Have a wonderful Bday!!! :D  :music:  :music:

:hug::kiss::heart: While you may be my GA Brother, I count you among my real family  :heart:  :kiss::hug:

Awwww!! thank you Drew, I think of you as my family as well. in fact I shared so many things with you people that I never told my family

Happy Birthday Victor!

(even if we may be a little early)

21 is such a great age.  Enjoy it!  

well you are not too early, besides greetings and blessings can never be too early or too late :worship:  ^_^ , thank you uncle E :kiss:  :hug:  :heart:

Happy Birthday, Young Fella... Victor the Shepherd Boy

:read: :joe: :boy: :wizard:We all love Ya, Little Buddy XO Uncle Gary :wizard: :boy: :joe: :read:

thank you Gary :hug: , I remembered Cherry as soon as I woke up, but it felt nice instead of sad  :heart:  :)

Have a great first day as an adult!

:wizard: Happy Birthday! :joe:

:boy:  

thank you Kitt!!! :hug:

21st-birthday-wishes.jpg

Thank you Caz :hug: , every day in my life was special because of the wonderful people present in it and also because of the wonderful lessons I've learnt. and those wonderful people include all of you as well  

happy-birthday-vector-background_23-2147

:hug:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Happy 21st Birthday Victor!!   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :hug: 

thanks Lit :hug: , love the colourful balloons

:D Happy 21st Birthday!! :D 

:2thumbs: Hope you had an amazing day full of love and fun!  :2thumbs: 

:hug: and  :kiss: 

thank you sister :hug:

Happy 21st birthday Victor! 

Hope it was amazing!   

Just think, you can now have root beer without the root!  :kiss: 

thank you Def, I wish I could have the beer. unfortunately I'm going to be stuck with orange juice :no:

Tillykke med fødselsdagen

from Denmark where you've been an adult and able to drink Carlsberg for the past three years :lol:

Tak Onkel Tim, men hvor er min gave?
ikke lover du mig et nyt kapitel af Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories (okay I used the translator but you still have to give me a gift ^_^) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you Dugh :hug:

:D                :D   Happy Birthday, Victor         :D                       :D

Happy Birthday!

thank you guys :)  :hug:  :hug:

ikke lover du mig et nyt kapitel af Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories (okay I used the translator but you still have to give me a gift ^_^) 

was that supposed to be "Won't you promise me" or "you won't promise me" ??

Actually I will promise you a chapter, soon I hope. :)

ikke lover du mig et nyt kapitel af Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories (okay I used the translator but you still have to give me a gift ^_^

Excellent use of birthday present guilt Victor!  Bravo!   :worship:

awww!!! thank you Onkel Tim!!! :kiss:, du er bedst og Jeg elsker dig :heart:  :hug: 

Excellent use of birthday present guilt Victor!  Bravo!   :worship:

I see it's just not a present only for me afterall :lol:  :D   

He gets praised for guilt tripping, and I? the injustice! :P:rolleyes:

Because his guilt trip would give us all a new chapter from Tim...your guilt trip would have only been for you.  His was for the greater good :yes:

well my dear brother, it is something called tact you need to use for such things. so there are things I know that you don't know after all :D .

besides people don't do anything but praise you if you do things that benefit others and them, the benefit in this case being a new chapter :yes:  :kiss:

Because his guilt trip would give us all a new chapter from Tim...your guilt trip would have only been for you.  His was for the greater good :yes:

Please, I was trying to get included! :P Y'all already had the privilege and I didn't :rolleyes:

But I agree Lit :hug:

once you get to be the one chased around in every single forum you visit by a mob of hungry birds crying 'Rob! Rob' or the equivalent, you can whine about injustice!

Edit: not to mention the use of Kittens !!!! :pinch:

Edited by Timothy M.

once you get to be the one chased around in every single forum you visit by a mob of hungry birds crying 'Rob! Rob' or the equivalent, you can whine about injustice!

Edit: not to mention the use of Kittens !!!! :pinch:

Aw! You are the Danish Version of Comsie :hug: They only do it out of love :kiss:

PS: :) Victor, have fun and enjoy this great day :heart: