I am thoroughly enjoying the story. Haven't left reviews for which I apologize. I am trying not to overthink it instead letting the story flow around me absorbing each new bit as it comes. This, for me, allows a deeper suspense.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I am thoroughly enjoying the story. Haven't left reviews for which I apologize. I am trying not to overthink it instead letting the story flow around me absorbing each new bit as it comes. This, for me, allows a deeper suspense.

I like the way you think dugh. Sometimes, it's better to see where the ride takes us rather than planning a destination. I do that on my nightly walks and it's a lot less troubling for my mind than failing to meet my goal.

Or in this case, figuring out  "whodunnit". :)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

I'm really getting into the story now, sitting here talking out loud to the characters...

I liked Kit so much, but now I'm thinking he needs to grow up. He knows Colin is very attracted to him, yet he more or less throws Colin out. Then he shows up with Kim after a trip (!), but still manages to appear jealous. Only to conclude with more confusion and mixed signals. What is he? 15?

Maybe the brute is the way to go? Forest green eyes... Says a lot.

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone for staying with me on this one. I know there's a lot happening which is all part of the build up, but the next couple of chapters will provide some new and potentially telling clues. 

And then...

Hang on to your hats ! :o

• Like 3

No, Tim, don't give the nice man feeding the hungry birds any ideas!

:lol: I wondered how long it would take before someone objected.

Edit: and of course I don't really want Brian to stop posting chapters. :*)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Whoa mate, stop throwing new chapters at us while we're still reeling from the previous ones. :o  I'm still trying to recover from :rofl: after reading the :funny:  couple counselling scene.

I know, I know, Tim. And I am most grovelingly (is that a word?) sorry. The problem is I have these 99.9% ready chapters waiting to be aired, and get a bit trigger happy. Things will begin to cool a little with the ones that need more work before posting. 

Great reviews by the way. 

Brian

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I'm behind in my reading, so the good thing about these rapid postings is that when I do manage to catch up, I will have a bunch of chapters to read in one go. No waiting to find out what happens next. :) The only downside is that I have to stay away from the forum, for fear of stumbling   across "spoilers". :(

PS: I like your new gravatar Brian. Just wondering if you know that lady in the background or have you been

photo bombed? :gikkle:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

I'm behind in my reading, so the good thing about these rapid postings is that when I do manage to catch up, I will have a bunch of chapters to read in one go. No waiting to find out what happens next. :) The only downside is that I have to stay away from the forum, for fear of stumbling   across "spoilers". :(

PS: I like your new gravatar Brian. Just wondering if you know that lady in the background or have you been

photo bombed? :gikkle:

Hi Reader1810,

She is an old (or not so old in my case) PLU friend of mine. And this was a junk (as in Chinese style boat) trip from Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong to the outlying islands about two years ago. My immediate family (brother, sister-in-law, and kids) were visiting at the time.

Make of that what you will.

B

• Like 1

The problem is I have these 99.9% ready chapters waiting to be aired, and get a bit trigger happy.

:blink:  two chapters on the same day ?! that's not 'a bit trigger happy' - that's a bloody machine gun jamming. :lol:

Maybe I shouldn't have egged you on... :facepalm:  (Please post the next chapter soon (forget what I said in the forum).)

Agh! It happened again! Chapter 20 doesn't work.  I think I'm glad though, need a breather. 

Sorry. I think I'm clogging the system by getting chapters ready and waiting online before publishing.

I'll stick to the traditional method and post them as soon as they're ready.

Chapter 20 should now be ready to go.

B

• Like 2

No they didn't lock the front door but then Colin is under (geddit) police protection.

Unless the men have left anything incriminating on their way to the bedroom, Billy will probably be none the wiser.

:blink: Do you honestly mean to say, that Billy comes home to an unlocked front door and suspects nothing? I'm surprised he didn't start yelling for Colin or called the police. :rofl:

:blink: Do you honestly mean to say, that Billy comes home to an unlocked front door and suspects nothing? I'm surprised he didn't start yelling for Colin or called the police. :rofl:

I suspect there were noises in the night that suggested he was better not to interrupt.

• Like 2

I'm just waiting for another Ben/Kit face off! Could be epic! Both jealous, neither willing to talk about the elephant in the room...

Oh, that could be grand! 

I suspect there were noises in the night that suggested he was better not to interrupt.

If that's the case, Billy will be full of questions later... How will Colin deal. Hehe. 

• Like 1