[DomLuka] WT 11: Pre-release discussion

:wacko: :blink::(

Milo just admitted that he's Nelson's bf, went back into the house, and we have no frickin' clue what they've been doing since April 6th :(

gaaahhhh, it's a drought I tell you, a drought. Is Dom weaning us off of his stories by slowly increasing the gap between chapter releases? Is the slow season upon us?????? :o:o:o

Doesn't Dom know it's Ben's (BoyNeedsTherapy) Birthday????

Vic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story has grown on me quite a bit and I eagerly anticipate each new chapter. I'm not sure that I really like either Nelson or Milo, but they both have qualities that together make them pretty likeable. Of Nelson's friends, I think that Joe is the best candidate to figure out Nelson's secret, if he hasn't already which I suspect he has. I would like to see Milo continue to open up and let us in to his mind. He seems to be rather an enigma at this point...

• Site Moderator

Maybe he's planning it as an Easter gift to us. Book 2 of another story I'm reading, TSOI, is scheduled for release every two weeks. Chapter 2 is due to be released this weekend. Like Dom's stories, it's worth the wait.

Maybe he's planning it as an Easter gift to us.

Good Point Talon. Dom likes to give us presents on Holidays, so hopefully we'll get something on Sunday (besides marshmallow Peps).

Take Care,

Vic

Hi, Everyone ppete from down under here.

I also thought there was something wrong with my computer. Dom are you OK?

Please, please we need chapter 11

Best wishes

Pete :worship:

So I'm a Domaholic checking in 2 or 3 times aday. And just now its 5 more people checking in this sublect - propably checking out if anyong knows anyting more. :lmao::P

I really should make a reinstallment on this computer, but then I can't check out for any new chapter for hours. I really need my portable computer - but will not get it until a month from now. :sheep:

This is really annoying - and it makes me really annoyed at - ME :angry:

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase Dom - :worship::worship::worship: stop my suffering :(

I need my Milo-fix 0:):wub:

Ratatosk

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Love the story so far. Glad to see Nels finally get Milo to admit they're boyfriends. I noticed that there hasn't been much about Caleb's dream thing lately. Or maybe that's how he'll figure Nels and Milo out!

Still, lots of loose ends. We haven't heard from Branden Scholer nor have we learned what was wrong with Joe. And then there's the cult favourite, the goat. Everytime someone says "the goat" I think of that Adam Sandler goat skit.

And while we're talking pop culture, am I really the only Red Dwarf fan here? Or the only one who had to laugh at the Gazpacho soup part?

OMG!!!! I am really worried about dom... he has seemed distant from everyone for sometime... i mean he doesn't even let us know what is happening with him, because he hasn't blogged since march 31st... and even then it wasn't much. Maybe he is getting tired of writing... and is slowly breaking us from his stories... i mean... has he told anyone what he is planing on doing after WT, because he said that is was only gonna be 18 chapters long (that what he said he had out lined anyway) and if it sticks to that schedule then we are already halfway through the story.

I am kinda worried... HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM :wacko:

Anyway.... i can't wait till chapter eleven... and i do believe that some one will find out about Nels and Milo in this chapter... some one other than nels parents, chad, and leanna. And i think that Emily Hill will rear her bitch head again... i dont like her cause milo dont like her.

anyway... please leave info about doms were abouts... i know some of you guys talk to him... but for us who dont get to please leave something... that way we can get our nerves settled.

(Twitches from withdraws)

later ~ nick :read:

Phew, and I thought I was the only one. Still, I'm sure Dom will come around; he hasn't failed us yet.

Long time lurker, first time poster!

[...]And while we're talking pop culture, am I really the only Red Dwarf fan here? Or the only one who had to laugh at the Gazpacho soup part?

Join the club of amazingly low post counts! As for Red Dwarf, wasn't that the mutated blob in the fridge that was running around eating things, or was that curry? Didn't Cat try to eat it? It's been ages since I've watched since I don't get BBC or know if PBS still runs it.

I totally get that Dom is busy, and he is an amazingly prolific writer, and know I have no right to ask for favors... but... if he knows for sure that he won't be able to get a chapter out for, say, longer than 10 days, it would be cool of him to leave a message to that effect. It would save some of us the repeated disappointment that follows the wake-up-make-coffee-click-With Trust-ritual. ;-)

It will arrive some time in the future - anticipation makes the result sweeter.

If I recall correctly, he has said that he tends to write 2-3 chapters in advance of those posted. - So he is either revising, or his redaktor has yet to push the upload button.

Edited by bodgy

Guys give him a break. He needs his own life too. I know we all want a chapter but there is a million other stories out there to read. Go check them out.

Look maybe he is dealing with some person things right now and the last thing he needs is all of us hassling him. It could only help to discourage him.

GREEN

Guys give him a break. He needs his own life too. I know we all want a chapter but there is a million other stories out there to read. Go check them out.

Look maybe he is dealing with some person things right now and the last thing he needs is all of us hassling him. It could only help to discourage him.

GREEN

Amen. The next chapter in any of Dom's stories is always worth waiting for. Patience is a virtue. I know you are virtuous.

Edited by MikeL