New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi There.

I'm Gabriel, just joined the site. My boyfriend has been here a while and I joined to see what it's all about. I'm going to go read lots now, and maybe write some time.

Not much to say otherwise, I'm  boring :)

Welcome Gabrial!

Boyfriend? Here? Uhm, which one is he and I deny having ANY previous involvements with him that can be readily proven. :whistle:

And if he uses the word "Slut" he is referring to some other one. :o

0.o Wait, that didn't come out just right. Well, you know what I mean.

Hi There.

I'm Gabriel, just joined the site. My boyfriend has been here a while and I joined to see what it's all about. I'm going to go read lots now, and maybe write some time.

Welcome to our addiction! :P

Hello folks,

I'm a genderqueer person living in the UK... writing a little now and then and hoping to screw up the courage to do it on a professional level.

Looking forward to learning lots and maybe even sharing a little now and then.

Friendly regards, Q :)

Edited by Qboi1956
  • Like 1

Welcome Qboi1956! Hey, they even let ME write. And their pretty decent about it all too. We're all trying to get better. You're in the right place.

So enjoy and be welcome

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a girl from the Low Countries :), who's been lurking at this site since her boyfriend came out to her (hmmmyeah, read that again, we're still really good friends though). After reading countless stories here, I've come to the conclusions that 1. There's a lot of writing talent on here! 2. I really want my friend to find a nice boyfriend and 3. I might start a story of my own if I can gather enough courage. 
(and I don't mean 'Dutch courage', though that would've been appropriate)

With kind regards (and lots of love),

KHCombe  

Erm... This is going to sound stupid, but I simply cannot close the screen without knowing this... Yeah, um, "green Crocodile"? What?  :blushing:

You'll find out soon enough. ;)

Welcome to GA! You're gonna have a great time here, I can guarantee it!

So many new faces! :D

• Like 1

Hello folks,

I'm a genderqueer person living in the UK... writing a little now and then and hoping to screw up the courage to do it on a professional level.

Looking forward to learning lots and maybe even sharing a little now and then.

Friendly regards, Q :)

Hi everyone,

I'm a girl from the Low Countries :), who's been lurking at this site since her boyfriend came out to her (hmmmyeah, read that again, we're still really good friends though). After reading countless stories here, I've come to the conclusions that 1. There's a lot of writing talent on here! 2. I really want my friend to find a nice boyfriend and 3. I might start a story of my own if I can gather enough courage. 

KHCombe

Welcome Qboi1956 & KHCombe, I am fairly new myself and I find this has been a great place to get lost in. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Hi There.

I like to welcome you to the site as well. I hope you find the site as interesting as I do.

I also like to welcome all our new members. Without a doubt you will find some awesome stories and other activities that may interest you.

Everyone should know that most members are very helpful with any questions you may have. Don't be shy if you don't understand something, just ask.  :)

Again, WELCOME! :D

Hi everyone,

KHCombe  

Hi KHCombe, And Welcome! Sounds like a really fine catch that you had to do a catch and release on. It sounds like you are BOTH super people. I'll bet that was the hardest thing he ever did. He must love you a lot not to have married you and told you 20 years later. It also sounds like you are the kind of girl that made him wish he appreciated the equipment you came with a little bit more.

I hope you both find happiness and also that your relationship of support lasts a lifetime.

In the meantime, why don't you write us a little something? And be welcome. It is surprising how many straight girls hang out here. Hey, nobody's perfect right? I mean if we were ALL gay who would be around to make more gay babies?

Cheers!

John

• Like 2

Ricky,

I really, réally appreciate your comment (and welcome) a lot. Of course it was hard at first, but without him I'd probably never found this wonderful site ;-) 
I started writing now too, so I'm preparing to become completely addicted to hanging around in this community. 

Groetjes! 

Ricky,

I really, réally appreciate your comment (and welcome) a lot. Of course it was hard at first, but without him I'd probably never found this wonderful site ;-) 

I started writing now too, so I'm preparing to become completely addicted to hanging around in this community. 

Groetjes! 

Of course if you didn't care it wouldn't hurt so much. Glad you guys are able to work your way through it. I raised my kids to know that separations don't have to be angry. It doesn't mean that anyone did anything wrong. Dating is practice for courtship. Separation is only admitting that your desire for that person is something greater than you desire or something different. It's not rejection, its merely redestinationed. (Ya, I made that up but I think it works.)

As my tagline used to say, "Wisdom does not come with age, it occurs BECAUSE of it."

Having said that, be welcome. Also make note that all postings must be in English here. I'm sure that a single word would get little rebuke but I wrote a line or two to a friend in German and was counciled on it very nicely.

Dutch is a fascinating Language. Now I know three words. God bless Mr and Mrs Google.

tot ziens or Bis Bald or Until soon!

John

Hi and welcome to all three of you. There is always room here for more friends.

Hi There.

You are NOT boring. Silly boy!

Welcome, Gabriel! :D Have a look around, read some stories, join us around the forums and have a fantastic time! Everyone here is very nice, we only bite if you ask nicely.

Hey!  That's my line!   And you forgot  "unless bitten or..."   :fight:  

I have just joined The group after years of reading some of the fantastic stories - they are all really amazing.

I am a 65  year old Canadian living in a small town 100km (60miles) east of Toronto, Ontario.

As I am married for 40 years I guess you could call me BI but what is a label.

I would imagine there are lots of Canadians on this site and have often wondered if there are Canadian authors.

Cheers to you All

And to the People of GA - keep up the fantastic work!!

I have just joined The group after years of reading some of the fantastic stories - they are all really amazing.

I am a 65  year old Canadian living in a small town 100km (60miles) east of Toronto, Ontario.

I would imagine there are lots of Canadians on this site and have often wondered if there are Canadian authors.

Cheers to you All

I'm glad to see you came out from the shadows.  Welcome to you and all the other newbies that have recently joined us. 

Cheers to you All

Welcome loftus!

Hi guys.

I've been enjoying these stories for a couple years now and I've been writing for a while, mainly just ramblings from my incoherent brain. I'm not looking forward to going pro or anything. Writing's just an outlet for me to express myself and it's a calming process for me. Allows me to sort through what I'm really going through.

I'm hoping that some of my stuff actually gets read and resonates with someone out there. But isn't that what every writer hopes for?

I'm 20 and starting college in a couple weeks but I'm glad to be here.

Looking forward to comments and criticism!

Cheers to you All

Welcome loftus! Canadian authors could include about half the residents of Florida! I'm sure there are more than a few Canadians around. Enjoy.

Hi guys.

I've been enjoying these stories for a couple years now and I've been writing for a while, mainly just ramblings from my incoherent brain. I'm not looking forward to going pro or anything. Writing's just an outlet for me to express myself and it's a calming process for me. Allows me to sort through what I'm really going through.

I'm hoping that some of my stuff actually gets read and resonates with someone out there. But isn't that what every writer hopes for?

I'm 20 and starting college in a couple weeks but I'm glad to be here.

Looking forward to comments and criticism!

I can assure you it will be read. Even MY stuff has been read in excess of my beliefs which should indicate a level of desperation of the community for quality work. So enjoy and put out, we're on the ready.

Be welcome!