New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey

My names Jay long time lurker here, Originally I discovered Comicality's stories back in 2004 and used to love reading his stories and frequent the shack it was a great community for young people. Due to real life difficulties and problems plus being young at the time we dont always make the best decisions, my fondness for MMO RPG games didnt help either I lost touch with a lot of my online friends and community.  Instead of lurking its about time I started getting invlolved again heh.

A bit about me I love reading gay literature,movies and gaming im 33 from Queensland Australia and work in Shopping centre management on the IT side of things, looking forward to reading stories and getting involved in the community again, I made some real amazing friends in the past and it would be great to do so again.

Jay

• Site Administrator

Well, Jay, welcome to the non-lurker side of things! I hope you enjoy all that GA has to offer.

Hey

My names Jay long time lurker here, Originally I discovered Comicality's stories back in 2004 and used to love reading his stories and frequent the shack it was a great community for young people. Due to real life difficulties and problems plus being young at the time we dont always make the best decisions, my fondness for MMO RPG games didnt help either I lost touch with a lot of my online friends and community.  Instead of lurking its about time I started getting invlolved again heh.

A bit about me I love reading gay literature,movies and gaming im 33 from Queensland Australia and work in Shopping centre management on the IT side of things, looking forward to reading stories and getting involved in the community again, I made some real amazing friends in the past and it would be great to do so again.

Jay

Hi, Jay. Welcome to GA. It won't be hard making friends. There are lots of endearing hearts and invigorating minds...:). And the stories are almost limitless...:D

Hey

Jay

Hi, Jay! I'm pretty new around here, too. :) 

My brother studies psychology at the University of Queensland, in Brisbane. He's graduating this summer (well, winter for you, I guess, or what passes for it, I understand it's pretty hot over there). Wish I'd had time (read: money) to visit while he's been there, but my parents did go last year. From the pictures, Queensland appears to be fairly stunning. :)

Thanks guys :) yes its a lovely place over, its just getting into winter now and yes it tends to get very humid in the summer but the last one wasent as bad as previous years.  Talking about uni's its great now how the ones over here have great LGBT communities and many programs now, a good sign of how times have changed as when i went to study it could be a very difficult experience at times.

Hello, noob in the making.  I've been writing actively since I was about four but have never gotten around to finishing anything I've started, so I've been cruising looking for an outlet where I can hopefully getsome encouragement and motivation to actually finish something.  As of yet, I have finished one of about 1000 attempts at something akin to a novel, so I need to up my track record a little lol.

This seemed like a good community, so I thought, Hey, why not give it a try.

^-^

Hello, noob in the making.  I've been writing actively since I was about four but have never gotten around to finishing anything I've started, so I've been cruising looking for an outlet where I can hopefully getsome encouragement and motivation to actually finish something.  As of yet, I have finished one of about 1000 attempts at something akin to a novel, so I need to up my track record a little lol.

This seemed like a good community, so I thought, Hey, why not give it a try.

^-^

Well, you know what they say about killing your darlings... Most of my novels have died somewhere along the way as well. Nemesis is the only one I've finished so far, and I've been writing since I knew how.

Welcome! Everyone's been really nice to me, I hope they'll treat you as well as they have me! :)

Hey Jay, Be welcome!

And Welcome also to Myeige! You will have great incentive to finish what you start here to avoid the lynch mobs. There are parties out looking for Comicality now for his unfinished greatness. I'm sure you will find the impetus for completion here. So be welcome!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Eilias Donovan Scott.  Yes, it's an alias.  I'm 70 years old and young at heart, which I hope you will notice from the stories I submit.

I've written many stories, but will be submitting my novel, Knots, which is about the knots we tie in our lives.

Welcome Eilias Donovan Scott! Sounds like it will give a whole new meaning to the have's and the have knots!

Be welcome. A great bunch of people here. Make sure you read the FAQ's for the site regarding the rules of the stories. Believe it or knot **snicker** this is one site where the FAQ's actually answers something somebody would actually ask!

I'll look forward to reading it. And we need more mature guys around here so I can feel younger. lol

Hi! My username here is Lawus, I'm a seventeen year old girl, I am a digital and visual art student from Europe. I like writing short stories in my free time. I'm really glad to be here!

• Site Administrator

Welcome Eilias, Sierralem, and Lawus! We love new members, old or young, male or female, authors, readers, forum visitors ... whatever you like to do you can find a niche for you! I hope you enjoy your membership here at GA!

hello and welcome to gay author we are all different here and unique in our own little ways, im from Britain and have a friend on the site from south Africa never in my life would I have though that I would have a friend from that side of the world I have become more confident in myself and express my felling by writing stories. so welcome and hope to read a few of your stories soon.

yours,

scotty94 (hugs from England :hug: )