New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Torry, aka Wolfie.

I was around in the early days of this community, but I doubt that anyone remembers me since I haven't been back for 10+ years.

I just stumbled upon the 'Shack Out Back' again recently and decided to hang around for now.

Hello everyone,

I've "lurked" here for quite awhile and read many good stories. Only tonight did I finally register. 

I have written a few stories although most of them are more like erotica than real stories so probably don't fit the guidelines here. As I have time, I might try to write a story with a more coherent plot line. It will depend on how busy I am.

might be able to help writers with grammar and spelling. I'm too new to the craft of writing to be able to give good advice on plot, character development, etc. (although I could give my opinions?) Any of the veterans have suggestions about that? 

Good to be a part of the community.  :hug:  to everyone.

• Like 1

welcome back tori and Thadeous, be welcome. A person that reads for proper word use, grammer and puctuation is called a beta reader and they do their craft last, just before posting. And you'll find erotica is predominantly what you'll find here. I needs to follow the guidelines and can't just be a jerk-sheet. As long as the sex is part of the storyline and they are of approprite age, not forced and the such you'll find it is welcome. If you have questions not addressed in the faq's ask CIA and you'll get a direct answer.

Be welcome. And Mark Arbour is MY favorite author. Particularly his Bridgemont Series

• Like 2

Hello everybody. I just joined recently and am looking forward to numerous hours of reading. Perhaps I'll finally get the courage to share my stories with y'all. I guess you can tell by that last sentence that I'm from the Deep South. That flavors and informs a lot of my work.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Tehtizzles! We have a comprehensive faq on how to post a story, and you can pm me if you have any issues with posting. You can post partial elements of your work in our Sneak Peek forum if you want to try and get some feedback on the beginning of a story. Good luck on posting and welcome to the site as a member.

Hello! My name is Stephanie (A/k/a Steph and S. L.) Danielson.

I've been a writer forever (small child) and have multiple books penned by both myself and very talented co-authors such as Nephylim and Julie Lynn Hayes.

Currently I also run a small publishing company called Romance First Publishing; where we offer m/m and m/f books for sale; and have an open call for m/m or m/m/m submissions.

I love to write and create, and especially do series. To my credit are: For the Heart of Phillip and Refugees, Love by the Numbers and Life After Math, The Southern Comfort Series, and most recently, the Upstaged series.

Great to be here and feel free to email me for more info!

Steph :*)