New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I've been lurking on the site for some time now and finally decided to join up. 

I hope to get inspired to draw as I'm more of an illustrator than a writer.

Hello Paexie. Lots of people lurk before they join, but GA's kind of irresistible. Welcome!

Hello! I've been lurking on the site for some time now and finally decided to join up. 

Hi Paexie, Be welcome and be comfortable. You'll like it here. Good people, good writing, what's not to like?

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm a new member I've been reading here for a few months and decided to "make it official!" 

Hello Mollyhousemouse and welcome to membership.

• Like 1

Hey been lookin around the site its pretty awsome XD

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm a new member I've been reading here for a few months and decided to "make it official!" 

Hi Zook2012 and Mollyhousemouse! Be welcome! Lot's of great stories and great people. Please, be welcome.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Welcome Paexie, Zook, and Mollyhousemouse! GA is a great place for authors and readers, so I hope you enjoy your time on the site!

Hello all.  Been lurking on here for a few months reading some stories.  Found this site when I found Enforcer by Rob Colton.  Thanks to all the authors for sharing your work with us.  

Be welcome Bergster! Lot's to read and a good many really great people here as well.

So sit back for some great reading. If you are into sea tales check out Mark Arbour's hms series. Completely addictive.

Welcome. I look forward to seeing some of your illustrations.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Bergster! Any reference to Ryan Reynolds from 2 guys, a girl, and a pizza place? He was hilarious as Berg, as well as hot.

Hello all.  Been lurking on here for a few months reading some stories.  Found this site when I found Enforcer by Rob Colton.  Thanks to all the authors for sharing your work with us.  

Hello Bergster. It's always nice to meet a new member.

• 2 weeks later...