New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hiya, folks!

I'm excited to be a part of this site--great writing here, and friendly people.

A little about me:  I sell real estate full time, tend bar at a local gay bar a couple or three nights a week here in this rural suburban town outside New Orleans (think "Cheers"), and have recently started pursuing writing, taking baby-steps, but having submitted my first story on another site (wish I'd found this site first!).

Looking forward to enjoying the great reads and great new friends from here!

Edited by Robert Rex
  • Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm CalWBrook88 and I write under the name of Calvin Westbrook.

I have written a few gay short stories over the last few years, and I am in the process

of finishing the first draft of a few new novellas. I currently have three titles available

on Amazon Kindle, named Adored, Jackpot and Jerked Around.

I'm really grateful to have found this website as it allows me to share my work without

fear of it being judged for it's content. Although admittedly its less common in this

day and age. Hope to get involved with the community in some way as I get my new

works completed, and hello once again!

Ok, looks like we're doing it by the numbers today. Welcome Tony123 and zzz4334 you've landed in the land of great writing. Most of it hot, some of it not. So be a good couple of 12's and get 10-6 at this location for a bit. And if ya need a little help in the 10-200 department you're outta luck cuz this is virtual. lol

Be happy and be welcome.

Hugs

r

• Like 1
Guest Starblind

Hi everybody!

I haven't really had any human interaction this summer so I figured where better than here?

Hello Starblind. No human interaction? That's a big bold statement . . . and yet, welcome to GA. Where the interaction is online and humane, if not exactly in the flesh - human.

Hi everybody!

I haven't really had any human interaction this summer so I figured where better than here?

Be Welcome Starblind! This is a great place to get happy. You deserve to be happy. But you may have to work at it a bit. ;-)