New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks to Robcub for stearing me to this site. Would like to take a stab at doing some short stories.

Howdy!

Dave

Welcome badalterego, be welcome. There are a lot of great stories and great people around here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone around here is so helpful just ask away. Most anyone will help direct you to the material or the answers.

Hi aozzyshyguy new here iv been very bi since about 11 when my mate and i would strip for each other then it turnd into oral but never had anal..now im in 40's i kills me we never cause i would of been gay and never looked back, im a bottom and love tacking a man from behind

• Like 1

Hi aozzyshyguy new here iv been very bi since about 11 when my mate and i would strip for each other then it turnd into oral but never had anal..now im in 40's i kills me we never cause i would of been gay and never looked back, im a bottom and love tacking a man from behind

Hi aozzyshyguy. Welcome to the site. lots of us look back and see things we would have done differently. That's why they say hindsight is 20/20. But I think you've just given that expression a whole new meaning! lol. It's not too late to be happy though. Be happy, you deserve to be happy.

Hey what's up everyone? I am so ready to relax and get to reading!!!!

Welcome ThDiz! You´ll find a lot of great stories to read  :read:

Hello everyone!  A friend recently turned me on to this site, sharing a chapter of a piece he's writing.  I like communities like this; they provide motivation and encouragement.  Plus, it's always nice to make a few new friends along the way.  I am an officer in the Army currently stationed in South Korea.  Looking forward to interacting with you all in the near future!

Welcome DarkDesire! This is a friendly place to be, have fun  :boy:

Hello everyone!  A friend recently turned me on to this site, sharing a chapter of a piece he's writing.  I like communities like this; they provide motivation and encouragement.  Plus, it's always nice to make a few new friends along the way.  I am an officer in the Army currently stationed in South Korea.  Looking forward to interacting with you all in the near future!

Hello Great Dark one and welcome to the site. I just returned from a week in Seoul. It was an enlightening experience. Enjoy the site, there are a lot of really great people here and some of the best reading I've ever cum across. :read:

Hi, I'm Maxx, -- I'm too old to live in my first childhood, and too young to start my second! Staying balanced between a spoiled inner-child and responsible outer adult is a full time job -- but it's a good job and most days I'm happy to have it. I don't give much advice, but I am a natural born listener, and love the written word. Anyone telling an interesting story can hold my attention.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Maxx, -- I'm too old to live in my first childhood, and too young to start my second! Staying balanced between a spoiled inner-child and responsible outer adult is a full time job -- but it's a good job and most days I'm happy to have it. I don't give much advice, but I am a natural born listener, and love the written word. Anyone telling an interesting story can hold my attention.

Hi Max, Be welcome!

• Like 1

Greetings All,

I can't say I was recommended to the site by anyone, rather I found it on my own accord. I may not have stumbled or tumbled, but certainly googled my way here, and I sincerely hope I'm not the yahoo I sometimes pretend to be... unless the occasion calls for it. Looking forward to reading some posts, if only for a respite between another ebook download.

• Like 1

Greetings All,

I can't say I was recommended to the site by anyone, rather I found it on my own accord. I may not have stumbled or tumbled, but certainly googled my way here, and I sincerely hope I'm not the yahoo I sometimes pretend to be... unless the occasion calls for it. Looking forward to reading some posts, if only for a respite between another ebook download.

Hi Allan and welcome! I hope you´ll enjoy yourself here.

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site.

I've been writing a story on another site. That website is mainly geared towards "sex stories." I was fine with that, until I started taking my stories down a more dramatic/story telling path.

The reviews on my stories were great, until the sex scene started getting fewer and fewer. And now my ratings are getting lower - which is kind of disheartening, as a writer. I'm new to the whole gay erotic story telling; but, received numerous comments and e-mails telling me I was doing a great job.

So, my main question here is: Is there a section on this website to post mainly dramatic/story telling stories (with a little bit of smut, at times)? That way, I know people are coming to read the stories for the characters, what's happening in their lives and relationships and what-not (not just coming, hoping to find something to jerk off to, then leaving bad feedback because my story didn't have an ounce of smut in it).

Any and all information that could be passed my way would be greatly appreciated! If need be, I can supply you with the links to one (or a few) of my stories to showcase my skills as a writer (hope that didn't sound cocky or arrogant).

Thanks for your time! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I've been writing a story on another site. That website is mainly geared towards "sex stories." I was fine with that, until I started taking my stories down a more dramatic/story telling path.

The reviews on my stories were great, until the sex scene started getting fewer and fewer. And now my ratings are getting lower - which is kind of disheartening, as a writer. I'm new to the whole gay erotic story telling; but, received numerous comments and e-mails telling me I was doing a great job.

So, my main question here is: Is there a section on this website to post mainly dramatic/story telling stories (with a little bit of smut, at times)? That way, I know people are coming to read the stories for the characters, what's happening in their lives and relationships and what-not (not just coming, hoping to find something to jerk off to, then leaving bad feedback because my story didn't have an ounce of smut in it).

Any and all information that could be passed my way would be greatly appreciated! If need be, I can supply you with the links to one (or a few) of my stories to showcase my skills as a writer (hope that didn't sound cocky or arrogant).

Hi StudioXPS and Welcome. You have come to the right place. And to answer your question, it's not really a place where you post your material as it's all done under your stories but it's how you tag it and the categories you select when you post it. It's all easy and rather civilized. So enjoy and be welcome.

• Like 1

Hi StudioXPS.  Welcome to the best gay story site on the web!  I'm confident you'll be happy with what you find here.

Gay Authors doesn't allow stories that are only sexual in nature, so you're exactly where you want to be.  The community is one-of-a-kind in the gay genre, and is geared toward helping writers improve and expand their skills.  The resources include members who are editors as well as beta readers, who volunteer to assist authors with their writing projects.  Click the help link in the top navigation bar and you'll find answers to most of your questions.  I also suggest exploring the forums page so you can become familiar with the community in general.

In the bottom right corner of the forums page there is a link to the staff directory which tells you who the key members are and their functions on Gay Authors.  You'll want to know them because they are here to help with issues that arise from time to time, and they're all very friendly and happy to help.

So, as I said, welcome to Gay Authors!  I'm sure your going to be happy here, and I know everyone else in the community will welcome you as well!

• Like 1

Hi Studio XPS and welcome! Looking forward reading your stories  :read:

Hi everyone I just started to use this page but I have to say Im already in love with it going to start reading a lot now ! And everyone is welcome to have a great conversation :)

Hi jjsd and welcome! This really is a great place to spend time  :boy:

Hi

just joined

Really enjoying the books

Be welcome Joe. Lots to read. You might like Dom's stuff and Mark Arbour's HMS series if you haven't visited them. A lot of Bi stuff in both and both are exquisite authors. So sit down, get comfortable, enjoy yourself. And most of all, be welcome!

• Site Administrator

So many new members. Thanks, Ricky, Suvitar, and Ghostboy for welcoming them. I hope everyone who finds GA--whether that be by recommendation, following their fav authors, or a google search! I'm one of the site staff on GA, and my PM box is always open if you have site questions. I primarily work with the authors, as well, so if you have posting questions let me know. Our Help tab also has a ton of great information.

Hello all,

Being a frequent visitor of AwesomeDude, there recently was a story posted by Kevinchn (Thirty Two Faces). I was so impressed by the first chapters, that I searched for the author and found out the whole story was already complete at Gay Authors.

I couldn't help myself and had to read all of it here before it was completely posted at AD.

That's how I found you and you won't get rid of me anytime soon.

Greeting,

Jonathan.

• Like 1