New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello! only found this site a month ago after moving on from manga, and so far I have loved all the stories I've read on here. Hopefully I'll share some of my own one day, but for now I simply love reading :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!  Don't limit yourself to just reading! Come have fun commenting in the forums, talk with us in chat, and of course leave reviews. Nothing makes an author around here happier than getting feedback on a story.

Hello! only found this site a month ago after moving on from manga, and so far I have loved all the stories I've read on here. Hopefully I'll share some of my own one day, but for now I simply love reading :)

A.A.R. welcome to G.A. Glad that you found us. Kitt's right, there are a lot of ways to participate on site.

I'm Shahmaran, a mostly retired Professor of English and Psychology.

I live quietly in Florida and am still involved as an editor/translator for dissertations and professional articles for Middle Eastern clients.

When I'm not reading, I can usually be found watching opera; my singing days are about over.

Hi. My name is Bryce Lee Wynn. I am from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have been writing for most of my life even going so far as to get a degree in Creative Writing. I also love to read and listen to music and spend time with friends and family. I am currently writing a novel entitled The Love Song of Lenny Bradshaw which I am posting on here. Just wanted to say hello!

Hi Bryce, welcome to the most friendly site I know about.  Snoop around and see what's here to do and make yourself at home.  :)  There are some great people here so I'm sure you'll be happy your here.

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm a gay male in my mid-20s currently in grad school in the Midwestern US. I've already read a few stories that were really good, and I'm in the middle of reading several others (all at the same time- ah!). I think I'm going to love this site :D. I've been looking for a place full of great original gay fiction, and I've finally found it. I like to think of myself as a poet and creative writer, and look forward to sharing my own pieces here soon. 

• Like 2

Welcome zaf89.  This is a great community and I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here. 

Welcome to all the other newbies as well.  Make yourself at home and start posting or dropping by chat, so we'll get to know you. 

Hi Guys I'm Alex

Been a member for a little while now just never got around to chatting on here, been absolutely addicted to "Mark Arbour's" "CAP Series" the last few weeks so spent so much time on here, I feel that I live here.

I live in the UK and I have been looking for a "Healthy" site where I can enjoy reading material that has a predominant "gay" theme, sadly most of the sites out there have either far too much "Paedophillia" or "google ads" therefore I have been reluctant to visit them.

I like the idea of the site and enjoyed my time here, I , also looking for material where someone has take a mainstream book and turned the main character to been gay and they are saving a guy rather than the typical female.

Anyway that's me and my ramblings, feel free to say hi or message me I am always on here, I will no doubt pass my comments on stories as I read them.

Alex

• Like 5