New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello all,

Being a frequent visitor of AwesomeDude, there recently was a story posted by Kevinchn (Thirty Two Faces). I was so impressed by the first chapters, that I searched for the author and found out the whole story was already complete at Gay Authors.

I couldn't help myself and had to read all of it here before it was completely posted at AD.

That's how I found you and you won't get rid of me anytime soon.

Greeting,

Jonathan.

Welcome Joathan. Most post here first because you have access to your own files. We also have the largest traffic. Many have come here via the same method. The other sites have some great authors as well. Glad you found us here. Be Welcome!

Hello all,

Being a frequent visitor of AwesomeDude, there recently was a story posted by Kevinchn (Thirty Two Faces). I was so impressed by the first chapters, that I searched for the author and found out the whole story was already complete at Gay Authors.

I couldn't help myself and had to read all of it here before it was completely posted at AD.

That's how I found you and you won't get rid of me anytime soon.

Greeting,

Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan and welcome! You´ll find great stories here, enjoy :read:  

Better late than never - Hi, I'm here! Watch in astonishment as the world's slowest writer settles down here. :)

Hi Metajinx, unless you are longer then about 14 months between chapters Comicality has you beat already. lol But give it your best shot. Just understand there is a secret hit squad that they send out for truly gifted writers who drop a story in the middle. Just thought I'd tell ya. And we're talking really bad guys with bad teeth and long ears and green hair. You'll never see'm comin.

Other then that, Be welcome!

Hey everyone. Barnaby here. Great site. I wish I had found it sooner!

Hi Barnaby and welcome to GA! Better late than never  :) 

Hey all. Completely noobie to this website. I discovered it at random, and now wonder where it's been all my life? Looks like a chill place to discuss writing, discover new authors, and share tips.

Hey Santino and welcome to GA

Hey all. Completely noobie to this website. I discovered it at random, and now wonder where it's been all my life? Looks like a chill place to discuss writing, discover new authors, and share tips.

Welcome Santino! Sounds like it doesn't take you long to handle a hot horse shoe. A perfet perception of the place. Be welcome!

Welcome, Bulwark!

Why not tell us something about yourself in your Profile?  Otherwise we will think you are merely Odd.   :P

Psssst, MikeL, its because he doesn't feel comfortable yet. Give him time. And what's wrong with being a little odd? Truthfully isn't it the ones who think they aren't that are the problem? So shh! It's secret!

• Like 1

Just joined recently.... I'm an old fart who likes reading stories with gay characters, especially if they are well written. I like many of the stories on this site.

All the best. And many thanks to the authors who post their work here for the rest of us to enjoy.

• Like 1

Hello!  :2thumbs:

A friend linked me to the site this morning and I immediately hopped aboard. It looks soooo promising! I'm a writer and avid reader so I can't wait to start exploring everything in depth. It's nice to meet everyone!

• Like 1