New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Mattster, you're gonna have a great time here!  Lots of stories in all sorts of genres, great writing, and a friendly bunch of folks.  As a newbie myself, I'm still learning the site, and the folks here, but explore to your heart's content.

Get ready for some fun!

• Like 1

Hi Newbies. Welcome to GA.

Whether you like reading, writing, editing, or participating in a community, I think you'll find something to like.

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to bring them up. Pretty much guarantee you'll find help.

Hi, have Been checking out the stories for about 6 month. Some good authors, any of them in print?

Hi john05767 and welcome to GA! If you mean real books, then at least Sasha Distan has published those. There are probably others too.

Hi, I'm new. My "writing" began December 2011, around the time I started my MFA program in Culver City. But even the low-residency couldn't keep me with the program. Had too much work back home. I was sadden to withdraw after spending 10 amazing days with like-minded individuals, and then got into a car accident while down in L.A.  If ever I'd be in any car accident again, I would, from now on, call a personal injury lawyer. What made me even more upset is the fact that the insurance company that was supposed to be on my side, asked for the check that the other insurance gave me. You can tell, I'm no fan of insurance companies. Which means, my villains will be insurance agents.

After my loss, I found this writers' group called LItreactor. Message me if you've been a member before! I've just returned to that forum, only to realize that I'm sort of the only minority there. Now, does this mean I'm part of the majority? Wow, I've never been part of a majority before. Looking forward to it! Hi!

Guest Trenton1996

Oh Hi... :D

My Name is Cody, but most of my friends call me Trenton, or Trent. I just joined although I have been a reader since like forever (actually since march) hehe.

Erm, I just wanna say Hi and intorduce myself. I'm really friendly, but also really shy...sorry. But I will talk once I get to know you.

Feel free to say hello. Maybe i'll pluck the courage to pop in to the chat room soon. May need a drink first though :D

Thank you all

• Site Administrator

Welcome Trenton.

I glad to see another Canadian join up to help out with our world domination of GA, Muwhahahahaha.

Feel free to pop into chat anytime, I think we don't have any of the biters left ;) .

If you need help or anything just ask any member or any of the staff that are here. We are all here to help. Enjoy your stay :)

My Name is Cody, but most of my friends call me Trenton, or Trent. I just joined although I have been a reader since like forever (actually since march) hehe.

Erm, I just wanna say Hi and intorduce myself. I'm really friendly, but also really shy...sorry. But I will talk once I get to know you.

Feel free to say hello. Maybe i'll pluck the courage to pop in to the chat room soon. May need a drink first though :D

Thank you all

Hi Trent,

You'll find a lot of great people here who, just like you, are seeking the happiness of conversing with like minds. Be welcome and be happy. You "deserve" to be happy. You may have to work at it a bit though. :blink:

Thank you all

Welcome to GA Cody :D Stop by the chatroom sometime if you like. Everyone is pretty friendly in there, so no worries.

Hello everyone,

just singed up, but I bet I'll have a lot of fun here. 

I am looking forward to seeing some of you in the chat soon, so I can get to know the awesome personalities that seem to be around here.

Until then, I just wish all of you a nice day. :)

• Like 1