New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,

just singed up, but I bet I'll have a lot of fun here. 

I am looking forward to seeing some of you in the chat soon, so I can get to know the awesome personalities that seem to be around here.

Until then, I just wish all of you a nice day. :)

Hi Scary, Germany is beautiful and is filed with great people. Be welcome!

• Like 1

Oh Hi... :D

My Name is Cody, but most of my friends call me Trenton, or Trent. I just joined although I have been a reader since like forever (actually since march) hehe.

Erm, I just wanna say Hi and intorduce myself. I'm really friendly, but also really shy...sorry. But I will talk once I get to know you.

Feel free to say hello. Maybe i'll pluck the courage to pop in to the chat room soon. May need a drink first though :D

Thank you all

hey Trent! Like wildone said, more Canadians is always good :D we're eventually gonna take over GA like a flood of maple syrup and free healthcare :evil::lol:. Really though, chat's not intimidating, don't worry about it :) Scary was on earlier today, and we all know and love him now XD (hi scary, btw :D welcome again to GA!). Anyway, have fun, and don't be afraid to talk to people! Everybody's friendly, here :)

PS. I saw you followed Perfect Can't Endure :D thanks! I hope you're enjoying it!

hey Trent! Like wildone said, more Canadians is always good :D we're eventually gonna take over GA like a flood of maple syrup and free healthcare :evil::lol:. Really though, chat's not intimidating, don't worry about it :) Scary was on earlier today, and we all know and love him now XD (hi scary, btw :D welcome again to GA!). Anyway, have fun, and don't be afraid to talk to people! Everybody's friendly, here :)

PS. I saw you followed Perfect Can't Endure :D thanks! I hope you're enjoying it!

And the fact that your message to him was your 69th maple flavored post has no bearing on your right?

Edited by ricky
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hello everyone,

just singed up, but I bet I'll have a lot of fun here. 

I am looking forward to seeing some of you in the chat soon, so I can get to know the awesome personalities that seem to be around here.

Until then, I just wish all of you a nice day. :)

Welcome Scary! Hope to talk to you in chat, missed you yesterday :( . Enjoy yourself and most of all, have fun!

Hi everyone!

So thrilled to be apart of GA! I came here to read more of  one of my favorite authors and I just had to stick around to read a few other great writers!

Hello again Artemis. Did you end up getting a good sleep? GA can be addicting at first, so pace yourself. All the stories are going to be here for a long time so don't do what I did when I joined and try to read everything in the first week :gikkle:

Hope to chat to you again soon!

Guest Trenton1996

Thank you Faxity :)

Yes I am following this story love it...so many awesome stories on this site. Wish I could stay in all day and read them!

Thanks for your welcome :D

Nice profile pic by the way. Im assuming neither of them are you as it is quite revealing haha.

Anyway, better walk my dog now, he's going nuts :D

Hello again Artemis. Did you end up getting a good sleep? GA can be addicting at first, so pace yourself. All the stories are going to be here for a long time so don't do what I did when I joined and try to read everything in the first week :gikkle:

Hope to chat to you again soon!

That happened to me, too. Some stories are just too addictive.

Thank you Faxity :)

Yes I am following this story love it...so many awesome stories on this site. Wish I could stay in all day and read them!

Thanks for your welcome :D

Nice profile pic by the way. Im assuming neither of them are you as it is quite revealing haha.

Anyway, better walk my dog now, he's going nuts :D

Good to hear, I know the feeling :gikkle: sometimes all I wanna do is read XD

Haha nope, the one on top is Asher and the one on the bottom is Ben :D Rano painted it for The Island's Secret :)

See you soon, hopefully! :)

Oh, and welcome to GA, Artemis :D saw you on chat already, but we didn't talk for long :( Can't wait to chat again! 

Hey from Australia to everyone here!

After binge reading my way through most of the stories here over the last few years, I thought I'd finally make an account!
That, and the fact that I've started writing (or attempting to at least) something recently too. Can anyone point me in the right direction to potentially get a hand with that?
See you all around.

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

So thrilled to be apart of GA! I came here to read more of  one of my favorite authors and I just had to stick around to read a few other great writers!

Hi Artemis. We're glad you're here, and hope you enjoy your stay.

After binge reading my way through most of the stories here over the last few years, I thought I'd finally make an account!

That, and the fact that I've started writing (or attempting to at least) something recently too. Can anyone point me in the right direction to potentially get a hand with that?

See you all around.

Welcome, Trees. There's plenty of help to be had here. The Editor's Corner Forum is the place to request a beta reader to help you steer your story, or an editor to polish it.

I hope we see something from you soon.

See you all around.

Start here:  https://www.gayauthors.org/story/authorhelp/faq23

if you go down to the table of contents you'll find everything you need. 

See you all around.

Be welcome Trees Are Awesome. I;ll have to adnit, I think you'll be popular. People around here respect wood. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

See you all around.

Welcome Trees! Glad to see that you finally joined up. With the writing, pop around to some of the Forums in the Writers or Editors section. If you want to take a stab at something, try to check out the Prompt Fridays that are featured weekly on the site Blog.

Hey :)

WhichInvisibleLion here, seriously loving this website :)

greatness on a screen XD

Hello WhichInvisibleLion. I might have to call you WIL for short ;) Glad to have you sign up too!!

Hey, I'm Kuragari129. I've been posting stories on Nifty for just about 2 years now so I thought I would expand to more sights. I plan on getting all my stories on gay authors. I really hope you enjoy them!!

Hi Kuragari129, Be welcome! We always love having a new author come onboard. Just make sure you read the FAQ's before you post. Unlike most FAG's these really DO apply and answer the questions about what you can post and how far you can go. It's best to know the limits before you post a partial story just to find that you have to do a rewrite to get it to conform. If you have any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

r