New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys, I'm new here :)

Welcome rainbow_Yeti! A great place to be happy. You deserve to be happy but you may have to work at it a little. So kick back and be happy. Enjoy. And if you're looking for some hormone burning reading material try my Roll Call. Enjoy!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site. It was recommended to me by some of my wonderful friends. I love to read and just discovered the wonderful world of gay romance stories! So far I've read a few (series books are my all time fav) and am enjoying myself immensely on here!

Drea

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm new to this but came to read. There are so many talented authors and good stories hosted here that it was time to join :)

Hope to see some fellow Scandinavians here, but I enjoy people from all over.

Hello Northerner! Welcome to GA. I'll let the folks from your neck of the woods identify themselves (meaning, yes, they're here), but as you know already, the membership is a diverse one. :)

• Like 1