New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi Em!!! <3 I am so glad you came.

Hello!  :2thumbs:

A friend linked me to the site this morning and I immediately hopped aboard. It looks soooo promising! I'm a writer and avid reader so I can't wait to start exploring everything in depth. It's nice to meet everyone!

Just joined recently.... I'm an old fart who likes reading stories with gay characters, especially if they are well written. I like many of the stories on this site.

All the best. And many thanks to the authors who post their work here for the rest of us to enjoy.

So glad you've joined us. It's a great community full of really great stories. So sit down, pull up a foot stool and enjoy. You're in good company here.

Hi I'm new...well kind of. I've been reading on this site for awhile but, I just thought of making an account. I love this site so very AWESOME. ♥

So glad you came to join us. Be welcome!

Hello!  :2thumbs:

A friend linked me to the site this morning and I immediately hopped aboard. It looks soooo promising! I'm a writer and avid reader so I can't wait to start exploring everything in depth. It's nice to meet everyone!

Great! Then be welcome and start writing and posting. We love new faces and new stories around here. Enjoy and be welcome.

Hello I am new here, not an author just a reader and a huge fan of Com. love his story Gone From Darkness which is incomplete even though it great. He writes about several friends of mine this may sound strange or even crazy but it is not, Why because my friends are real Vampires (Spirits) of all kinds who say Coms, vampires in his story are mostly correct except for one.  Ray

Hello I am new here, not an author just a reader and a huge fan of Com. love his story Gone From Darkness which is incomplete even though it great. He writes about several friends of mine this may sound strange or even crazy but it is not, Why because my friends are real Vampires (Spirits) of all kinds who say Coms, vampires in his story are mostly correct except for one.  Ray

Com's a great writer. We have a lot of others here as well. And NEVER say just a reader. A writer without readers is an exercise in futility. We only writer for the readers. Writers writer for themselves first of course, but we could keep the stories to ourselves and our personal fantasies. So readers are uber important. Besides, you may one day to try your hand at it. If "I" can write, anyone can.

So be welcome! You're a very important part of our community!

• Like 1

Hello,

I just found this site through Goodreads. I already read some stories and ebooks and I like what found here!!! Thank you all. Some writers already from GR. and some I didn't know. On GR. I use the same name (Chica99) if you want to look me up there, you can.

Hello,

I just found this site through Goodreads. I already read some stories and ebooks and I like what found here!!! Thank you all. Some writers already from GR. and some I didn't know. On GR. I use the same name (Chica99) if you want to look me up there, you can.

Welcome Chica99!

Hello,

Hello Chica99 and welcome to GA! Lot of great stories to read  :read:

Hey everyone,

well i learnt of this site as i net hopped different sites looking for reading material. I'm not familiar with writing i have the ideas at hand but i just dont know how to make a story flow, and i saw this as a perfect place to better myself. hope i get to meet guys who can guide me well.   

Welcome, Gthegz!  You'll find this to be a friendly place...and everyone is glad to help.  There are blog postings out here that describe the process of getting published here, and places you can specifically ask for  editors/beta readers.

Dive on in--I did--and the water's fine!

Hi this is Duncan from Australia, just getting the feel here then I hope to read some great books cheers

Welcome guy! I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy. There's a little bit of everything around. And the more you participate the more fun it is!