The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, drown said:

I hadn't expected further inquiry here, but here we go… I really like them, but only the hot, well-pedicured, clean kind. 

Mine are destroyed. Cracked nails, crooked toes, callused like crazy. Nobody wants to see mine. 😕 Sadness.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

is this allowed on GA

Have you seen the rules? 

Aaaand... GO!

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Mine are destroyed. Cracked nails, crooked toes, callused like crazy. Nobody wants to see mine. 😕 Sadness.

Sounds like my husband... I won't even look anymore... **shudders**

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, kbois said:

Have you seen the rules? 

Aaaand... GO!

i'd prefer to direct people to the most extensive list on Wiki... there are a number of things on there I've done, and some that are kinda interesting and lots that are just scary.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
7 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

you enjoy sharing doncha Wayne? 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'd prefer to direct people to the most extensive list on Wiki... there are a number of things on there I've done, and some that are kinda interesting and lots that are just scary.

AHA!

From the Wikipedia article: The sensory regions for the feet and genitals lie next to each other.

I am validated!

Then again, I don't want to go all medical on this, it ruins the fetish XD

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm so damn vanilla....🤭

Have you read your sex scenes?

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm so damn vanilla....🤭

There's an even better list in the Bad Girls BibleFor the uninterested or the faint of heart....warning!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, drown said:

haha,  Those who can, do.. those who can't, teach.  LOL

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Mikiesboy said:
6 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm so damn vanilla....🤭

There's an even better list in the Bad Girls BibleFor the uninterested or the faint of heart....warning!!!

lol. Just having read through "A" I have now decided that my "feet" thing is nothing and I too am VERY MUCH vanilla.

Heavens…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Mikiesboy said:
4 minutes ago, drown said:

haha,  Those who can, do.. those who can't, teach.  LOL

She's a good teacher.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, drown said:

lol. Just having read through "A" I have now decided that my "feet" thing is nothing and I too am VERY MUCH vanilla.

Heavens…

feet is the most common of all the fetishes... but it's still a fetish and you still have to be careful if you're going to share this with a partner.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

feet is the most common of all the fetishes... but it's still a fetish and you still have to be careful if you're going to share this with a partner.

True. But I don't have to worry with my guy. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3

All right.. too weird a topic over breakfast ...lol..  let's do some research into kinks.. LOL

• Haha 4
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Why, wow, @drown .. I am a Dom. It's my lifestyle. I used to teach it to others, and still answer questions when asked.  I am well versed in D/s and various kinks, tools and gear. 

I seem to stopped the conversation again.  I don't think I'm that scary.  LOL 

You're not, sir.  xo

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, drown said:

I live vicariously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, kbois said:

You are my personal kink dealer... lol

Excellent choice. he's into some weird .. things.  Some of which I'd said I'll consider, some which got a flat no.  

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..