The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

You did.. i have not been thru a power failure while baking before.. no sinking in the middle either.. they look like proper orange, date, pecan loaf cakes.  :)

That's good... if your oven was preheated like I'm sure it was then it didn't lose much heat during the outage. Sinking usually happens when there's a fluctuation. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, CassieQ said:

I work with feet way too much to find them attractive

I don't normally find myself attracted to feet. But, the first time I saw my husband's bare toes, I just said to myself, "Awww! Cute!"

He takes good care of his feet, and a good thing, too. I guess it beats getting stabbed by eagle claws in bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
47 minutes ago, kbois said:

Especially if it tapers down to a nice butt... 😁

I think I need a clearer definition of what constitutes a "nice butt".  For posterity.  :whistle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.a351a9cd50562080d5088e9440329509.png

mmm i bet the other side is yummy too  ..  too many clothes...

No can do... oops. 

Edited by kbois
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kbois said:

Better?

no.  

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Close it now and you end up keeping her. She is already there. I think she said Naples. Was hard to follow as she was a tad panicky.

Naples huh? Borders the Everglades... beware of gators 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
17 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Not bad

I had a better one.... ask tim.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Off work with a sinus infection.   Plan to read all day and not leave the couch.

Take care. Some good poetry out there if you're so inclined.  Get some rest.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I didn't like today's motivation so i'm not posting it.  The poetry anthology has dropped some poems.. I've read them all so far.. and most of them are pretty good. i hope you'll choose to read some and support GA's poets. 

And if you're in the mood for some nice cherry cake.. have a look here: https://www.rockrecipes.com/newfoundland-cherry-cake/

I'll be making some of those.. have some glace cherries to use up as well as raisins and apricots.. yum.

Have a good Thursday.

• Love 5

Good lord! What gives any one person the right to bad mouth people? 

We have a small group of 4 boarders at the barn I refer to as the haters. They constantly bad mouth other boarders, force their views on others, and generally make life miserable for anyone who does not bow to their opinions.

We have one boarder, young and fairly green who made the mistake of buying a very large ( clydesdale) 4 year old mare.  Naturally the baby horse has baby horse issues. The Haters launched a campaign to drive the woman out, and have now succeeded.  She is taking her 2 horses elsewhere.

I had a nice talk with the barn owner this morning. He was aware the lady was leaving but not why. One boarder, 2 horses, loss of $1500 per month. 4 more thinking about someplace more friendly. Another potential $3k loss of income. All because 4 women think the world should revolve around them.  And Bossman was largely unaware. Seems no one had the backbone to bring it to him till the haters took aim at me.

The haters were in for a rude surprise tho. They don't scare me!

• Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..