The Drop in Centre

43 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh boy.. lol  i grow thyme, basil, oregano and parsley ..  the thyme likes to spread, but the other three aren't so bad.  But you need to pinch them back often.  I see a lot of mint juleps in my future.. dried mint, and possibly gallons of mint sauce...lol

My parsley did great, but I couldn't keep my basil alive for anything. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

My parsley did great, but I couldn't keep my basil alive for anything. 

Basil likes lots of water and lots of food.  Maybe you could try a different variety.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I loved those eggs when I was little!  Then when I was around 12 or so, I was eating one in the car and discovered that I didn't like it very much.  Turns out I get car sick and now those little eggs make me nauseated.

One year my younger son got into a bunch of Easter chocolate that my sister-in-law left out in her living room while no one was looking... about a half hour later he got sick.. it didn't phase him, he still likes chocolate but he doesn't gorge on it anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I spoil myself everytime I go shopping and buy Creme Eggs, mainly for me. As Hubby has Diabetes.

So do I but one egg a year ...

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kbois said:

No Easter chocolate for this girl. 

Instead I get to deal with a toilet not flushing properly and leaking from the bottom and a shower that's not draining as it should either. 

Of course my hubs discovered this at 130 in the morning.... and we left the plungers at the old house. Guess who volunteered to go get them? I got back home at 3am and plunging didn't do much. I texted our landlord and am waiting for her to get back to me. 

I'm not sure I can do much unpacking today. I'm a tad bit tired, still in pain and sliding down the path of righteous crankiness. 

I hope everyone has a good day. 

Bleh. Righteous crankiness is warranted.

And on a Sunday…

I’m sorry, I hope you find some solitude and relax time today still.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..