The Drop in Centre

37 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

TMI warning.

If a man can’t hold me down, then he’s bottoming. Otherwise, let’s wrestle for the top!

Kidding …

Kinda …

I’m probably on that kink list somewhere …

Sounds like you enjoy a challenge from your partners. Which sounds enjoyable. 

My partners normally are required to do as they are told, they aren't offered a choice and I certainly don't wrestle with them.  However, our lives are quite different.  

I'm sure you're on that list...wrestling partners for position is a thing. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Off work with a sinus infection.   Plan to read all day and not leave the couch.

Hope you feel better soon!

Our pollen count is at an 8.8 today... enough to have me reaching for the kleenex when all of a sudden the nose decides to turn into a faucet. Plus the lovely random sneezing fits. Yay allergy season... 🙄🤧

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I can only imagine. So good you had to remove it, eh?  LOL

Pretty much... lol

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
8 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Good lord! What gives any one person the right to bad mouth people? 

We have a small group of 4 boarders at the barn I refer to as the haters. They constantly bad mouth other boarders, force their views on others, and generally make life miserable for anyone who does not bow to their opinions.

We have one boarder, young and fairly green who made the mistake of buying a very large ( clydesdale) 4 year old mare.  Naturally the baby horse has baby horse issues. The Haters launched a campaign to drive the woman out, and have now succeeded.  She is taking her 2 horses elsewhere.

I had a nice talk with the barn owner this morning. He was aware the lady was leaving but not why. One boarder, 2 horses, loss of $1500 per month. 4 more thinking about someplace more friendly. Another potential $3k loss of income. All because 4 women think the world should revolve around them.  And Bossman was largely unaware. Seems no one had the backbone to bring it to him till the haters took aim at me.

The haters were in for a rude surprise tho. They don't scare me!

Not all sisters together, eh?   How did the bossman react to this news?  These four are costing him money and reputation. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, kbois said:

Hope you feel better soon!

Our pollen count is at an 8.8 today... enough to have me reaching for the kleenex when all of a sudden the nose decides to turn into a faucet. Plus the lovely random sneezing fits. Yay allergy season... 🙄🤧

Ours isn't too bad yet, likely because it's quite wet. I can hardly wait for it to dry up. 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Now I want to see the Forbidden Ass!

I'll PM you.. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Wayne, you not getting enough, son?  LOL 

There can never be enough Forbidden Ass.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
36 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Wow....what a journey those 5 pages were lol 

Hello all. 

Hello Starry.. you can do what Michael does.. and 'skip to the end'  :)

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It is snowing ... will this ever end? 

Some day, boy, some day.  It looks like snow for the beginning of winter, not now. 

• Love 1
  • Wow 3
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

It is snowing ... will this ever end? 

I just looked outside, and everything is just wet with no white stuff in sight. I guess tomorrow - and daylight - will tell the tale. 

Fingers crossed it’s just rain…

• Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Enjoy your evening everyone!

oh the sunset is wonderful.. thanks for sharing it!

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..