The Drop in Centre

Happy Friday...begins for me with a headache, which is pretty usual for me these days. Hopefully, you guys have a great last day before the weekend!

This motivational thingy is well, kind of how i feel today. Sometimes the effort is enough. So, get out there and at least try!  Have a good one.

image.png.2093a8e2e644726342eb6c50f695d0cf.png

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Friday...begins for me with a headache, which is pretty usual for me these days. Hopefully, you guys have a great last day before the weekend!

This motivational thingy is well, kind of how i feel today. Sometimes the effort is enough. So, get out there and at least try!  Have a good one.

image.png.2093a8e2e644726342eb6c50f695d0cf.png

Hope you feel better tim. Take it easy today

I had a sleepless night... so what did I do? Browsed Amazon for stuff for the new place. I am in denial that I had to order a raised seat for the toilet. Too many years living with comfort height ones has spoiled me and my knees. 

Have a good day y'all!

#ricekrispiekneessuck

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Friday...begins for me with a headache, which is pretty usual for me these days. Hopefully, you guys have a great last day before the weekend

Hmm. 

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
40 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hmm. 

I have a feeling that ...Hmm... is you going into "we're taking care of this now, tim" mode... aka caretaker husband.. 

Between you and Dan, hopefully he'll be headache free soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

It's frustrating. I hope tim feels better soon. 

It is frustrating. The fact of it is, there isn't always an obvious or easy answer.  I'm loathe to ask for additional medications, he takes enough daily as it is.  Often the over-the-counter painkillers will work for him.

It sounds the same for your husband. The symptoms just don't fit no matter the tests they run.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I hate Insurance companies.

Quick enough to take your money, but when you make a claim. They seem to make everything difficult to help/finalise a claim, when you want money from them.

• Love 3
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..