The Drop in Centre

3 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Just did the same. Damn Christmas cold. 

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hope you both manage to get some more sleep, @Mikiesboy and @MacGreg! I'm getting up to bake gingerbread with my mum. Yay, time zones!

oh that's nice Thorn!  i am up but maybe for a few hours and then a nap. had enough lying there. i think i feel a bit better.. not as fuzzy. but this cough can just go anytime.

• Like 5

Here's hoping you don't know one of these:

grinch Audio pronunciation

noun | GRINCH  

Definition

:
one who spoils the pleasure of others : killjoy, spoilsport

When Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, wrote the children's book How the Grinch Stole Christmas in 1957, he probably had no idea that grinch would soon enter the general lexicon of English. Like Charles Dickens' Ebenezer Scrooge (whose name has become synonymous with miser), the Grinch changes his ways by the story's end, but it's the unreformed character who "hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!" who sticks in our minds. The ill-natured Grinch, with his heart "two sizes too small," provides us with a lively symbol of someone we love to hate, and his name has thus come to refer to any disgruntled grump who ruins the pleasure of others.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

I just got what I think is the biggest compliment of my life!  One of the neighbors stopped to say Merry Christmas as I was carrying out some trash. He was full of praise for my daughter, that she is a lovely lady and that I know how to raise children right!

I've met Wings and she is lovely and you did done good.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

morning all

@MacGreg sorry to hear You also have a cold Sir

@Thorn Wilde the tree is beautiful hope the gingerbread turns out good

@Mikiesboy glad you are feeling better, hoping the nap helps too

@dughlas hello! so good to see you! 

@Kitt those kind of things are wonderful to hear!

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

i'm dying over here!

so we have this dog, Rubin, and he likes Phil's lap, but he doesn't like to share with His laptop.

so he'll climb up, and nudge the thing closed with his nose.

he's done it like 3 or 4 times here in the last little bit,

this last time, he closed it them started cleaning Phil's ear!

and he won't stop!  i'm laughing so hard!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm dying over here!

so we have this dog, Rubin, and he likes Phil's lap, but he doesn't like to share with His laptop.

so he'll climb up, and nudge the thing closed with his nose.

he's done it like 3 or 4 times here in the last little bit,

this last time, he closed it them started cleaning Phil's ear!

and he won't stop!  i'm laughing so hard!!!!!

i have heard a few of Rubin's escapades ... dog knows his own mind..LOL 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..