The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i dont know ... either going for work part of the day or to the doctor so i can prove to work i am actually sick .. what do i want to do.. stay in bed

Aww... wish you could just stay at home in bed. I vote doctor so you can go back home and get into bed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Aww... wish you could just stay at home in bed. I vote doctor so you can go back home and get into bed.

i sort of feel that too.  .. if Tuesday wasnt a Holiday there likely wouldnt be a problem... but it is

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Where's it from?

That's my character from EVE online.

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

like this guy better than the other guy

Same. Marcus is a much better toon to look at.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i dont know ... either going for work part of the day or to the doctor so i can prove to work i am actually sick .. what do i want to do.. stay in bed

Phil says "Doctor boy, then plant your butt (my word not His) on the couch."

😏

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Phil says "Doctor boy, then plant your butt (my word not His) on the couch."

😏

yes, Sir ... thank You Sir

• Like 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I’m neither her nor there on facial hair, but I find that I’m liking this beard. Very much.  🤔

Thanks Def. In the character creator, you can sculpted all their features. He was beardless for the longest, but with the last podding he was in, I resculpted his face. For Yule this year, the face paint and the outfit were part of the give aways.

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Thanks Def. In the character creator, you can sculpted all their features. He was beardless for the longest, but with the last podding he was in, I resculpted his face. For Yule this year, the face paint and the outfit were part of the give aways.

And to plug myself... For a fictional account of Marcus with EVE Online as a backdrop:

Edited by BHopper2
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Early-ish start tomorrow, so I'm gonna get some sleep, I think. Been in bed for a while, but Tesla was exploring and restless so would have been hard to sleep. She's settled down on the bed next to me now. Goodnight, all! :hug: 

Night Thorn, sleep well.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..