The Drop in Centre

while our friend @BHopper2 has to write papers, and do math and accounting problems for homework, Daughter has to chop vegetables and cook.  this past weeks classes were on "soup" so tonight, she is making a "thick soup" & tomorrow a "clear soup."  i worked them into our weekly menu, tonight toasted ham and cheese sandwiches with homemade potato soup.  tomorrow, crockpot Mongolian beef with wonton soup.

culinary school rocks!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

hello molly pop!!  better now that tim has fed me .. but it was fine thanks.. how was yours?

oh i'm glad that You've been fed Sir! 

my day was very nice, all the chores are done, and Daughter is getting ready to make dinner.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

while our friend @BHopper2 has to write papers, and do math and accounting problems for homework, Daughter has to chop vegetables and cook.  this past weeks classes were on "soup" so tonight, she is making a "thick soup" & tomorrow a "clear soup."  i worked them into our weekly menu, tonight toasted ham and cheese sandwiches with homemade potato soup.  tomorrow, crockpot Mongolian beef with wonton soup.

culinary school rocks!

Yes it does!  they learn all sorts and then feed it to you.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The Patreon version is sans my edits. I told her she could use them, but she didn't feel comfortable with it since she can't pay me. Which is sweet, but I really wouldn't have minded. English isn't her first language, so I generally fix sentence structure, idioms, stuff like that. She's an excellent story teller, so she doesn't need me for that. 

Which brings to mind. You have very excellent Americanized English. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Which brings to mind. You have very excellent Americanized English. 

Heh, I get influenced by the people I interact with. In real life my English is very British, and I use British spelling and style conventions in my stories and so on. :P 

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sounds like fun. I should give them a read when I have a moment. :) When I try to write comedy it inevitably gets pretty dark... I often insert humour into my stories, but in the end I don't think I'm a very funny person, lol

You should definitely check them out. Guaranteed for a lot of chuckles. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

AC Benus is a brilliant writer and poet.  Currently he is posting Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary. 

READ and ENJOY... 

https://gayauthors.org/profile/18130-ac-benus/?status=137656&type=status

they have been fun to read through, haven't they Michael Sir?

although, i've had to look up many of the words used in the definitions  :/

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

they have been fun to read through, haven't they Michael Sir?

although, i've had to look up many of the words used in the definitions  :/

They're great .. so much fun.. brilliant. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

AC Benus is a brilliant writer and poet.  Currently he is posting Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary. 

READ and ENJOY... 

https://gayauthors.org/profile/18130-ac-benus/?status=137656&type=status

Very interesting. I'm confused on if he is writing this,or posting another's writing? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

There is zero point to attempt to have a conversation in this place any longer. 

Good night. 

Sorry, Mike. I've been distracted by a boring ass video for class and popping in to read what y'all have said.

• Like 1

Nothing like, "Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low." CLICK OFF, on your Bluetooth headset to put an end to your studying. GOOD! I was about to go fix a pot of coffee to finish this video.

• Like 2
Just now, BHopper2 said:

Nothing like, "Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low. Battery Low." CLICK OFF, on your Bluetooth headset to put an end to your studying. GOOD! I was about to go fix a pot of coffee to finish this video.

Coffee's good. :) I've had tea. Almost bedtime, though. Or, past bedtime, but whatever. lol

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Molly for culinary class, does daughter take in her work? Like, feeds it to y'all but also has to submit a portion as HW? 

Does the family supply feedback to just her or for her to give in class? 

Starry, she does take in a portion for grading.  for the soup tonight, we actually used some of the chicken stock she made a few weeks ago.  we froze about 2 quarts of that.  she'll do the same with tomorrow night's soup.  

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Starry, she does take in a portion for grading.  for the soup tonight, we actually used some of the chicken stock she made a few weeks ago.  we froze about 2 quarts of that.  she'll do the same with tomorrow night's soup.  

I hope it's an A

I need someone in my family to do culinary school :)

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Here's to hoping subsequent videos aren't such a snoozefest

• Love 1
Just now, BHopper2 said:

Sleep Well, Bro.

i'm not gone to bed.. just out of here.. please dont quote me to bring me back... you know how to get me A..

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..