The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Looking forward to freezing rain tomorrow evening! Yay!

You’re being sarcastic, I hope, because after the nice days we’ve been having...

Edit: The Weather Network’s weather alert says the freezing rain is for tomorrow night long after home time, but will be just drizzle Thursday morning with temps above zero. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

i just tortured myself by looking at Tampas weather.  

God....why do I still live in Ohio lol

I was born in Ohio. As a child, the frigid winters were fun. I couldn't/wouldn't live there now. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

You’re being sarcastic, I hope, because after the nice days we’ve been having...

Edit: The Weather Network’s weather alert says the freezing rain is for tomorrow night long after home time, but will be just drizzle Thursday morning with temps above zero. 

Yes super duper sarccy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

I was born in Ohio. As a child, the frigid winters were fun. I couldn't/wouldn't live there now. 

Just a thought ive had a few times talking with Americans...they seem to move a lot. You were born in Ohio.. now in CO. and in Hawaii in between, Sir. I have always lived here. Most people i know havent moved so much. Just interesting.

• Like 5
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Just a thought ive had a few times talking with Americans...they seem to move a lot. You were born in Ohio.. now in CO. and in Hawaii in between, Sir. I have always lived here. Most people i know havent moved so much. Just interesting.

That's fair.  I've lived in 3 States 

Ohio, tennesee, florida, ohio, back to florida and ohio since 2004

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I have moved twice as a child and once as an adult. Now that I live in Toronto (you know, the big city) I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else - especially the suburbs. (:pinch:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I mostly moved without choice. Lived in Illinois in between there, too. Colorado is the longest place for me - 26 years last month. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

According to State Farm insurance, on one of their commercials for Homeowner's Insurance, the average American moves 11 times in their lifetime.

I've moved about 15 times, around Tampa and once to AK/MO. Some with my parents, mostly on my own. Only 3 places I've lived at it for more than one year, growing up on my Grandparents land, before they died, with the roomies before moving here, and now, here at my Uncles. There's a year, or two, in there I would love to forget.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
22 minutes ago, Renee Stevens said:

Hello Sir and other DIC'ers. Just thought i'd stop in and say hello.

Hey, hey, renee! The door is always open.

EDIT: So stop by anytime. 🙂

Edited by BHopper2
Too quick on flipping the switch.
  • Like 4
Just now, Renee Stevens said:

Hey, A! Hope school is going well!

It is. My last course was a course from Hell. Mainly on how it was set up. But starting class #6 today for English 200 - Rhetoric and Research.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..