The Drop in Centre

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

My declaration for the day: We're a good bunch in here, and I like calling the DiC home. Even though I don't post as much, it always feels good to come in and put my feet up on the coffee table once in awhile. 

Truth! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

My declaration for the day: We're a good bunch in here, and I like calling the DiC home. Even though I don't post as much, it always feels good to come in and put my feet up on the coffee table once in awhile. 

Well put, Mac. :thumbup:

As for the snow, none here yet. I guess when they said it was to start at noon, it was noon somewhere else far, far away...

Have a great day everyone. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Good day, everyone.

I know our northern and midwest peeps here are experiencing cold conditions... Here in Florida, the weatherman this morning said we're entering summer-like weather for the next week.

And to quote the movie Poltergeist - "They're here!" I saw four out of state lisc plates on the way to the grocery store, and they were going 10mph under the speed limit. UGH, tourist season has started.

Very true.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

it's a good place to spend time, and i'm always happy to see all y'all, Sirs, & friends

• Like 4

Meanwhile...

Nothing like being grilled by a 3yr old who’s offended because,  *gasp* you’re at home and it’s snowing and she misted you. Then because no answer is the right one, and it’s easy, you (lie)say you’re not feeling well, and she asks if you’re going to get shots from the doctor or go to the hostipal. No, but it devolves into questions of every possible sickness she thinks you have. As her Nana cackles in the background! 😑 🤦‍♀️ 

I might have caved with a promise to swing by tomorrow. With a prize Ellie?

Sure, why not.. my game is weak. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Defiance19 said:

Meanwhile...

Nothing like being grilled by a 3yr old who’s offended because,  *gasp* you’re at home and it’s snowing and she misted you. Then because no answer is the right one, and it’s easy, you (lie)say you’re not feeling well, and she asks if you’re going to get shots from the doctor or go to the hostipal. No, but it devolves into questions of every possible sickness she thinks you have. As her Nana cackles in the background! 😑 🤦‍♀️ 

I might have caved with a promise to swing by tomorrow. With a prize Ellie?

Sure, why not.. my game is weak. 

Ha love kid speak...Peter used to say shiveses for fishes. And mazzagines for magazines...lol.  that was funny boss! 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi there Sirs and friends!

finally home, Phil's grilling for dinner

@Mikiesboy @Kitt @Defiance19

Number One said noonoos for noodles, & frigefrator lol! kid speak is great isn't it?

Yes its very cute...

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..