The Drop in Centre

2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was so uplifting and unexpected. It really made me smile.

I had a pretty great day.  

Just got back from wings and margaritas with brother and some friends.  It was $2 margarita night at the chicken joint. 

Hope everyone has had a great day as well.  

Sounds like fun, Starry.  Glad you had a good night.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

10 pm and I’m feeling peckish. I’ll be over here, noshing on goldfish.😔

plain yogurt, with homemade granola and a teaspoon of maple syrup.   :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

You make your own granola? Dang that's impressive.  

it's simple.. 1 bowl... oats and raisins, pecans, almonds, seeds.. applesauce, oil ...and some brown sugar or we use brown sugar splenda... mix really well.  spread on cookie sheets bake for 25 minutes.... granola.

if you want my recipe i'll share it.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

That sounds good. 

I want to go to the  tap the maple trees event at a local park next week.  They sell the syrup the did the year before there and it raises money for the tiny nature trails they have.  

What a marvellous idea. :) 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I haven’t had homemade granola, is it easy to make?

yes Reader it's really simple.  i'll write out the recipe for you tomorrow.  You just mix it all in one bowl... add some oil, applesauce and sweetener.. you can use sugar, splenda brown, or maple syrup or a combination... spread on cookie sheets ..  bake for 10 min. turn.. 10 more min and another mix.. and i leave it another 5 if it's not golden yet.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Defiance19 said:

10 pm and I’m feeling peckish. I’ll be over here, noshing on goldfish.😔

I had the leftovers of one of the cousin's blooming onion from Outback. I just set back a couple of days at the gym.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yes Reader it's really simple.  i'll write out the recipe for you tomorrow.  You just mix it all in one bowl... add some oil, applesauce and sweetener.. you can use sugar, splenda brown, or maple syrup or a combination... spread on cookie sheets ..  bake for 10 min. turn.. 10 more min and another mix.. and i leave it another 5 if it's not golden yet.

:thankyou:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'd have swapped you some gummy bears for part of that!

It was goooood too. Haven't had one in years. But I would share for some Gummy Bears. LOL 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..