The Drop in Centre

39 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Man, I'm so far away from dinner time.. 

we ate a bit earlier today cuz we didn't have lunch, Sir.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 5
46 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Enjoy your Dinner, my brother.

We had toddler-friendly food.

We had nachos (Michael had a craving) and some blood orange zero sugar soda .. which was very nice.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We had nachos (Michael had a craving) and some blood orange zero sugar soda .. which was very nice.

That sounds really good. Now, I'm wanting Nachos. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Headed to a friend's 50th birthday surprise party tonight. I will do my best to scare the shit out of him. 

Enjoy the party, Mac. I hope you're successful in scaring him. 🙂

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Headed to a friend's 50th birthday surprise party tonight. I will do my best to scare the shit out of him. 

have a brilliant time, Sir .. hehe

• Like 5

I’ve been playing with the mod Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, and it’s super awesome. An entire new map to explore, fully voiced NPCs using volunteer voice actors from the community, many of whom are every bit as good as the professional ones in Skyrim, and lots of quests. So much fun! :D 

Now it’s bedtime, though. Well, shower first, then bed. Night DiC! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I’ve been playing with the mod Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, and it’s super awesome. An entire new map to explore, fully voiced NPCs using volunteer voice actors from the community, many of whom are every bit as good as the professional ones in Skyrim, and lots of quests. So much fun! :D 

Now it’s bedtime, though. Well, shower first, then bed. Night DiC! :hug: 

Good night Thorn.. happy dreams 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..