The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Freeze part of it .. or make a 1/2 batch and then some lemon cranberry muffins

And what is wrong with it for breakfast.

I would eat it for breakfast. There are these cranberry bagels that I love, but can't find them anymore.

That's one of the things I miss from living out in the boondocks. The lack of a good bagel shop near to me.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Depends on what you need.

Mmmm, meat, onions, some vegetable that You like, Sir, maybe a starch like rice, noodles or potatoes.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Mmmm, meat, onions, some vegetable that You like, Sir, maybe a starch like rice, noodles or potatoes.

I've got some chicken in the freezer. Broccoli. Rice. Yep, onion, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I've got some chicken in the freezer. Broccoli. Rice. Yep, onion, too.

Hmmm, chicken curry over rice ..  or stir fried chicken and broccoli  over rice.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm getting hungry again.

More toddler-friendly food for dinner tonight. Not that filling.

Why always toddler-friendly? Isn't there only one toddler in your house?

• Like 4
Just now, MacGreg said:

Why always toddler-friendly? Isn't there only one toddler in your house?

My Uncle cooks for the kids, on the nights they are over here. And what he fixes for them, is what the rest of us have. The past few days it's been the 2y/o while his parents work. Every Monday it's the picky eater that insist on Hot Dogs.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

My Uncle cooks for the kids, on the nights they are over here. And what he fixes for them, is what the rest of us have. The past few days it's been the 2y/o while his parents work. Every Monday it's the picky eater that insist on Hot Dogs.

i havent had a hot dog in over two years ... i dont miss them

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Seems like there could be one meal for the kids and another meal for the adults.

• Like 3
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

i havent had a hot dog in over two years ... i dont miss them

I've had some money left over from my grants on the second disbursements. Prime Now is really good at getting stuff delivered that wouldn't normally come here.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, BHopper2 said:

I've had some money left over from my grants on the second disbursements. Prime Now is really good at getting stuff delivered that wouldn't normally come here.

Like hot dogs...?

• Haha 4
Just now, MacGreg said:

Hell, I could do that myself, boy.

i know Sir, but i'm just a lil far from You to cook... so i thought i'd just order You something. However MacSir's house doesnt seem to be a valid address.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Seems like there could be one meal for the kids and another meal for the adults.

that's a good idea, Sir.  @BHopper2 does he eat anything like real food adults would eat? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Like hot dogs...?

NOOOOOOO! LOL. Last week we had leftover pizza from Sally O'Neals. So I had that. Sally's pizza is expensive, but when you have people that work there as part of the fam, we get them for free sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

that's a good idea, Sir.  @BHopper2 does he eat anything like real food adults would eat? 

Only on the nights, I surprise them with something that doesn't come in a box.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

NOOOOOOO! LOL. Last week we had leftover pizza from Sally O'Neals. So I had that. Sally's pizza is expensive, but when you have people that work there as part of the fam, we get them for free sometimes.

Only on the nights, I surprise them with something that doesn't come in a box.

Sally O'Neals: https://sallyonealspizza.securebrygid.com/zgrid/themes/11971/intro/index.jsp

Adam and Robert's favorite pizza place.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

25 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I agree.

Or just serve them proper food... Odds are they'll like it just fine once they taste it. Easier said than done, though, I know.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..