The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm snacking on peanut rings. Bought some when I was last in Sweden. I love them, but you can't get them here. They're actually pretty healthy as snacks go, too.

ac8fe99ec60d0d35b6ad55efd70f19dc.jpg

we had sugarless jello, with mandarin orange segments for dessert

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

56 notifications.. Lord, boy.  And you're torturing Mac with food talk again. Food or the waltons.. LOL 

hello Sir.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm snacking on peanut rings. Bought some when I was last in Sweden. I love them, but you can't get them here. They're actually pretty healthy as snacks go, too.

ac8fe99ec60d0d35b6ad55efd70f19dc.jpg

I googled these. You can buy them in the UK and on Amazon.com. The exchange rate from Canadian to American dollars is pretty high right now, so I won’t be trying them anytime soon. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we had sugarless jello, with mandarin orange segments for dessert

No jello, but I had three mandarin oranges for dessert. One of them was quite tart, let me tell you. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

OMG, I'm supposed to be writing and editing.

This thread is a delicious timesink.

Yeah, good luck with that in here!  I'm Mike.. nice to meet you, Wayne.  tim tells me I should read your story also. I'll have a look. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

No jello, but I had three mandarin oranges for dessert. One of them was quite tart, let me tell you. 

ours were canned.. LOL ..

• Like 4
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Yeah, good luck with that in here!  I'm Mike.. nice to meet you, Wayne.  tim tells me I should read your story also. I'll have a look. 

It will just force me to use my self-discipline.

I hope you enjoy my work.  Thank Tim for me, please.  I appreciate the plug.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..