The Drop in Centre

Good Evening.

Hope everyone had a good day.

I was sent a couple of gifts off of my Amazon Wish List, which only a few people had access to, a tarot card deck and a book. The Son Tarot a deck made specifically for gay men and the book is called They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera. I know who sent the gifts, and I sent him an email thanking him after I got them. We ended up talking today for a couple of hours. it was an interesting conversation, lots of old memories, and of course, I'm totally torturing myself now. Good times. 😣

If you need me, I'll be watching my Lightning vs. the Sabers, with a pint of Haagen-Dazs, and doing a tarot reading.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Good Evening.

hello A, today was OK

accreditation audits can be tense, but it's not too, too bad

22 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I was sent a couple of gifts off of my Amazon Wish List, which only a few people had access to, a tarot card deck and a book. The Son Tarot a deck made specifically for gay men and the book is called They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera. I know who sent the gifts, and I sent him an email thanking him after I got them. We ended up talking today for a couple of hours. it was an interesting conversation, lots of old memories, and of course, I'm totally torturing myself now. Good times. 😣

If you need me, I'll be watching my Lightning vs. the Sabers, with a pint of Haagen-Dazs, and doing a tarot reading.

gifts are nice, reconnecting can also be nice

enjoy the hockey!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

Good Evening.

Heh, familiar feeling, dude. Hope the game’s going well! 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1

Boyfriend and I have been working our way through this anime called Beck, which is about a rock band, and it’s really good. Cool music, and the animations for all the playing are spot on, they play the actual chords you can hear, the strumming is correct, the drumming, everything. More accurate than some live action where the actors can’t actually play for shit so they fake it, but you can tell if you know how an instrument works.

Anyway, we binged like ten episodes tonight, but now it’s bedtime. Night, DiC! :hug: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello A, today was OK

accreditation audits can be tense, but it's not too, too bad

gifts are nice, reconnecting can also be nice

enjoy the hockey!

Well, I hope you have a better night.

The game is interesting.

44 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Heh, familiar feeling, dude. Hope the game’s going well! 

It's interesting. It's currently 1-1 in the 3rd.

30 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Anyway, we binged like ten episodes tonight, but now it’s bedtime. Night, DiC! :hug: 

Sleep Well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

My turn to say good night, so good night wishing those still awake the sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes. :) 

Nite Reader xo

and me .. Michael says to get my scrawny, yet adorable, butt to bed.  Night everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Lately molly has been torturing me with little yellow things, which make me laff.. so today's word of the day is for her:

minion Audio pronunciation

noun | MIN-yun  

Definition

:
a servile dependent, follower, or underling

:
one highly favored : idol

:
a subordinate or petty official

Minion comes to us from Middle French and has a somewhat surprising cousin in English: filet mignon. The two words are connected by way of Middle French mignon, meaning "darling." Minion entered English around 1500 directly from Middle French, whereas filet mignon arrived significantly later by way of a modern French phrase meaning "dainty fillet." The earliest uses of minion referred to someone who was a particular favorite, or darling, of a sovereign or other important personage. Over time, however, the word developed a more derogatory sense referring to a person who is servile and unimportant.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

I like it! Good morning, everyone.

Morning Parker

7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:gikkle:

i'd like some minions to do my housework

:yes::*)

love you xoxo

love you back xo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..