The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Just dont buy the  No Name ones ... not the best.

Noted.

Speaking of No Name products, No Name cheddar (mild in the club pack) is excellent. No more processed cheese slices for me. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, BHopper2 said:

What is it about music that one song can put you on cloud nine, and then the next one makes you want to find a Keg of Guinness and get to the bottom of it by yourself?

Are you listening to Gaelic Storm, perchance?  LOL.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

What is it about music that one song can put you on cloud nine, and then the next one makes you want to find a Keg of Guinness and get to the bottom of it by yourself?

The 'scientific' explanation would be that music activates many different parts of the brain at once, which leads to strong emotional responses to what you're hearing. Alternatively: because good music moves you, for better or for worse.

• Like 3
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

Are you listening to Gaelic Storm, perchance?  LOL.

Nah... I just love that Irish beer. Irish Whiskey. Irish Cream. Hot Irishman. Generally, any sort of Irish alcohol. LOL.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim, that chapter is wonderful my boy. After the gut wrenching of the previous one, 7 is perfect.  Loved it. 

Thanks, Sir xoxo

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Nah... I just love that Irish beer. Irish Whiskey. Irish Cream. Hot Irishman. Generally, any sort of Irish alcohol. LOL.

Ever tried hot whiskey? Jameson (or other Irish whiskey, but I prefer Jameson), sugar or honey, hot water, and a slice of lemon with cloves in it. Great for colds, imo. One of my best friends, who's Irish (and whom I shared this flat with before the one who just moved out) taught me how to make it. :) 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

I want to, I need to, but like most everything around this place, I'll be eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm the only one here that likes cranberries.

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Freeze part of it .. or make a 1/2 batch and then some lemon cranberry muffins

And what is wrong with it for breakfast.

What tim said, fresh freezes nicely.  Hubby even likes to warm mine and put over vanilla ice cream.

If you want a recipe, i have a good one.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

What tim said, fresh freezes nicely.  Hubby even likes to warm mine and put over vanilla ice cream.

If you want a recipe, i have a good one.

I would welcome a recipe that I know others have used. Too many times, I've been burned on recipes off of AllRecipes.com

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim, that chapter is wonderful my boy. After the gut wrenching of the previous one, 7 is perfect.  Loved it. 

Agreed! It's a wonderful chapter. But, then, the whole series is.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, BHopper2 said:

I'm going to head out for the night. Going to watch the Greg Gutfeld show on Fox News, finish this chapter I'm on for school, and get ready for stuff tomorrow.

good night, A.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..