The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Hi Mike. I agree, 56 notifications is a lot. 

if He's not around for a few days.. it's scary. But He usually just skips to the end. LOL

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

With such ringing endorsements I should really check out your work as well. :) 

Now you're doing it on purpose!  😋

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Now you're doing it on purpose!  😋

It's a good story Wayne ... some wild person read all of Changes today and now is nearly up to date with Changes, Again ... that's a lot of reading. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

ours were canned.. LOL ..

Never had canned ones. My mind’s eye is giving me the side eye just thinking about doing that. Not sure why, since I have never tried them. And well, you know my history of refusing to try brussels sprouts, and um, other things, and how I feel about them now that I finally did... 

• Like 3
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Never had canned ones. My mind’s eye is giving me the side eye just thinking about doing that. Not sure why, since I have never tried them. And well, you know my history of refusing to try brussels sprouts, and um, other things, and how I feel about them now that I finally did... 

oh i love the canned ones.. just the segments without the membrane around them.. they are a treat.

• Like 3

Had that with broccoli, kind of. Went most of my life thinking that broccoli was soggy and icky cause I'd only ever had it over cooked. Steamed my own to serve to a friend who likes it a lot and, omg, revelation! :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Maybe so, but I just started reading your story, too. :D 

Cool.  🙂  I hope you enjoy it.

It's the only Mystery/Suspense I have ever written.  The mystery part was kind of by accident.  😳

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Had that with broccoli, kind of. Went most of my life thinking that broccoli was soggy and icky cause I'd only ever had it over cooked. Steamed my own to serve to a friend who likes it a lot and, omg, revelation! :D 

Yep, steamed broccoli with a just a bit of salt and pepper is divine. 

• Like 3
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

It's the only Mystery/Suspense I have ever written.  The mystery part was kind of by accident.  😳

Heh, my characters keep doing shit I really hadn't planned for them to do... I think it's pretty common for stories to take a turn we weren't expecting sometimes. :) 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

The description intrigued me, so I’ve added it to my To Read list. 

• Like 4

Yep, steamed broccoli with a just a bit of salt and pepper is divine. 

I like a little bit of butter, too. Anyway, as my ex used to say, broccoli should not be cooked, it should be carried through a warm room, lol! Didn't understand it until a year after we broke up and I actually tried it. :P 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..