The Drop in Centre

23 hours ago, Kitt said:

Just remember straight a's and a 4.0 is nice but not necessary.  Once you have the degree no one looks at your scores, just that you have the paper.  C's get degrees. Not to say you should not strive for the best grades you can attain, but there is NO SHAME in a B!

What Kitt said.  Do you know what they call the medical student who graduates last in his class?

Spoiler

Doctor

• Like 3
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends!

well, they did it again!

Image result for first place

all y'all were chatty, so i took a page out of Michael Sir's book and didn't read back

@Thorn Wilde hope you got your tuna back, lol!

@BHopper2 hope you weren't too bored doing what you had to do, and i love those kitties today!

@Mikiesboy  i wish i could just sequester myself away today, i am so tired!

Congrats! :) And sadly she hasn't been by yet. :P 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, DiC! :hug: Happy Sunday! Misty out there today.

So weird sitting in the living room without all of flatmate's stuff here... Most of the furniture's mine or was here when we moved in, but it still feels kind of empty. She's dropping by later today to clean and give me back my tuna, lol!

Is Tesla happy having the flat all to herself (meaning no pup)? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Is Tesla happy having the flat all to herself (meaning no pup)? 

She is, though the pup hasn't been here for a while. Flatmate ended up selling her. A good thing, I think. The lady who got her was a former police dog trainer who had owned two shih tzus before. Puppy will be much happier there, I think.

Tesla's been extra snuggly since she left. I think she feels that we are now entirely her humans. :P 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Would have been much more fun if she'd been all, 'What tuna? I didn't see any tuna. You sure you didn't imagine it? Maybe the cat took it?' And then I would have had to follow the clues and discreetly search through all the boxes until I found all four cans of it and confront her with it until she was all, 'Okay! I admit it! I stole the tuna!' And then she had to be taken away in handcuffs, as the tuna-thief that she is.

Damn, Thorn, that was funny. You should be a writer... :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

*seeks to change the topic*

I had crepes for breakfast.

And ... uh, instant pots are awesome.

hello Wayne, good to see you here!

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ooh, crepes! Yum! We had pasta carbonara for dinner. It was also yum.

i just had a peanut butter and jelly (strawberry) sandwich with some potato chips

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

*seeks to change the topic*

I had crepes for breakfast.

And ... uh, instant pots are awesome.

Why do I get the feeling Wayne's face is a bit pink?

Edited by Kitt
Fat fingers, tiny phone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I rarely have lunch on the weekends... Late breakfast, don't get hungry until dinner time, lol!

We average two meals a day si ce hubby is home, later breakfast a d early dinner.  Wish he would go back to work! He is making me nuts!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..