The Drop in Centre

Was laid off after 37 years.  Decided to take some time befor getting serious about looking for a new machine shop, but he is driving me crazy under goot all the time.  He tries to be helpful at the barn, but...

• Sad 3
23 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Was laid off after 37 years.  Decided to take some time befor getting serious about looking for a new machine shop, but he is driving me crazy under goot all the time.  He tries to be helpful at the barn, but...

That sucks that he was laid off. :( 

• Like 2

That's tough!

What's tough?

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

How much?

39 cents.

That's too much.

That's tough!

What's tough?

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

How much?

39 cents.

That's too much.

That's tough!

What's tough.

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

That's tough!

What's tough?

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

How much?

39 cents.

That's too much.

That's tough!

What's tough?

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

How much?

39 cents.

That's too much.

That's tough!

What's tough.

Life.

What's life?

A magazine.

1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

A trip down amnesia lane today, after going through some of my grandfather's stuff. We used to do that round and round several times.

i love memories like this!

thanks for sharing it!

• Like 2

It's so windy here. Michael had to get me from work earlier in the day and take me to the hospital. Having a reaction to my meds.  Omg the wind is insane.. it was scary this afternoon .. i wouldn't want to be out in it now.  god.

• Love 3
  • Wow 2
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's so windy here. Michael had to get me from work earlier in the day and take me to the hospital. Having a reaction to my meds.  Omg the wind is insane.. it was scary this afternoon .. i wouldn't want to be out in it now.  god.

Sounds pretty scary. Also, new meds are a pain. Hope you're doing okay. :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hope you're doing better now tim. 

It's windy as heck here today too.  And the ground is so saturated, I'm afraid trees will come down overnight 

thanks Starry.. yeah i'm okay ... start new meds tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy to hear Mike came to get you, but not for the reason why. Yeah, that wind is something else, alright. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I hope you are doing better, Bro.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Happy to hear Mike came to get you, but not for the reason why. Yeah, that wind is something else, alright. 

we have like a 2 car deep parking lot.. across it are pine trees and i cant see them now.

• Wow 3
  • Site Moderator

The wind seems to have died down, but it’s now snowing and very foggy. Just trading unpleasant weather - oh wait, the wind isn’t gone, so the snow and the fog is just joining the party... :( 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
Just now, Reader1810 said:

The wind seems to have died down, but it’s now snowing and very foggy. Just trading unpleasant weather - oh wait, the wind isn’t gone, so the snow and the fog is just joining the party... :( 

wind supposed to be around until tomorrow afternoon... last time i checked

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Good to hear your better. Wish I could help with the anxiety. :hug:

I'll drink my Calm and try to sleep soon... not sure with this wind though

• Like 3
Just now, BHopper2 said:

But they are cute psycho killers. LOL

Yes, that's how they get you ... you're saying how cute as they surgically remove parts of you

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..