The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Wow, you're productive! That's great.

LOL, thanks.

I would be doing schoolwork, but I've done everything I can until the professor gives back last week assignment.

Just minor stuff with TC4-C1. tim gave me some great feedback on a couple of spots that needed work.

TC4-C2 working on one scene at a time, and then taking a break before going back to it.

Just plotting Cia's game, which is turning into a pain. I'm trying to hit the minimum word count of 100 words.

The Alex and Dean is just outlining. After the one I did last year, I felt I should revisit them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, MacGreg said:

Truthfully, I'm a little bored. But I'll dig into a project tomorrow. 

Writing? I have so much to catch up in the reading department .  .. Someone is reading all my blog entries...LOL  I've seen the notification a number of times. 

• Like 4
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Writing? I have so much to catch up in the reading department .  .. Someone is reading all my blog entries...LOL  I've seen the notification a number of times. 

It's Fanlit, Sir.   she's read nearly all of mine also.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Writing seems a thousand miles away from me. Sounds like you should write a new blog post, though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Writing seems a thousand miles away from me. Sounds like you should write a new blog post, though. 

That's too bad, Mac. I've not written anything for a while … I suppose it will come back to you when you're ready. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

not sure what is happening there … 

If he's doing changes 2, then usually after he does the edits he passes it to miss molly and me. I'm jonesing for the next chapter. 🙂

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Evening, all. I return from the land of gaming! Where I just spent about six hours making all the major characters from my ongoing novel Storms as sims... Because why the heck not. Clearly I have too much time on my hands. 

Indeed. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

If he's doing changes 2, then usually after he does the edits he passes it to miss molly and me. I'm jonesing for the next chapter. 🙂

I do believe that's what he is doing. At least he's not mentioned anything new to me.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's Fanlit, Sir.   she's read nearly all of mine also.

I noticed as I’m getting notifications, too. Kinda nice finding an author you like and then having lots and lots of stories to read by said author. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

No pressure, lol.

No.. just hurry up, tim!   He keeps detailed notes about what's been done in each chapter, what stage of editing, who has seen it, who has it at the moment.  I think he just got chapter 9 back from AC … he wasn't happy for some reason.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I noticed as I’m getting notifications, too. Kinda nice finding an author you like and then having lots and lots of stories to read by said author. 

Yes ... very nice. How are you Reader? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

No.. just hurry up, tim!   He keeps detailed notes about what's been done in each chapter, what stage of editing, who has seen it, who has it at the moment.  I think he just got chapter 9 back from AC … he wasn't happy for some reason.  

Hmm.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Yes ... very nice. How are you Reader? 

Hey Mike. I’m doing well, just been crazy busy the last few weeks, so I’ve been a bit too tired to “talk” very much. 

How are you doing? 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Speaking from experience - in reverse, that is - beta readers and/or editors don’t always see eye-to-eye with their authors. 

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hmm.

Nothing to worry about I'm sure.   

Well my main computer has been totally AFU today.  I just popped on to  look something up.  I've reformatted it and I think (fingers crossed) windows will install this time.  I love computers … have I mentioned that before?   This has been going on since yesterday morning.  I will win, one way or the other.  LOL 

See you all later. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hey Mike. I’m doing well, just been crazy busy the last few weeks, so I’ve been a bit too tired to “talk” very much. 

How are you doing? 

I'm good thank you.  Well I hope things calm down a bit for you.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Speaking from experience - in reverse, that is - beta readers and/or editors don’t always see eye-to-eye with their authors. 

I don't think they had a disagreement.  I think tim had issues with this chapter somehow, but I'm not sure.  I heard "looks like I've never written a d**n thing before)  anyway. I shall go and kick my computer's butt.   

See you all later.  Good night, Mac. Good to see you.  Goodnight all. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

I don't think they had a disagreement.  I think tim had issues with this chapter somehow, but I'm not sure.  I heard "looks like I've never written a d**n thing before)  anyway. I shall go and kick my computer's butt.   

See you all later.  Good night, Mac. Good to see you.  Goodnight all. 

Sounds like something(one) else would benefit from a butt-kick, too. Well, I hope the computer concedes to your will soon. Have a good night, Mike, and tim, too.

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..