The Drop in Centre

3 minutes ago, Zenobia said:

Hi again, all of you. I had the most funny and nice experience in the last hours:

When I was here in the DiC earlier, I was on a train, even an interregional train (they usually have Wifi in Germany now), about 3 hours from home and had a longer journey behind me. When I looked up from my computer and looked at the face of a person who was going through the wagon, I was confused at first and then realized it was a friend of my husband and me! We had a nice conversation for the rest of our journey, he was coming directly from the other direction than I had come, and we met in in a train home!

The world really can be small - and it still is such a coincidence that he was almost in the same wagon 😉

So, that's why I went away so abruptly earlier.

At least I'd like to wish you all a proper good night (well, most of you later, me now) :)

Good night! Glad you had a nice day. :) 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nothing wrong with buying yourself a Christmas present, in my opinion, long as you do it with some moderation. :) 

Wasn't a really expensive thing but more than I would usually spend on myself. Hubby actually pestered me into buying this saddle. A friend has one and it has extended her riding time with her bad back tremendously.  I figure if I was good for a two hour trail last weekend, this new saddle will give me at least three and I can do some of the longer rides.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Wasn't a really expensive thing but more than I would usually spend on myself. Hubby actually pestered me into buying this saddle. A friend has one and it has extended her riding time with her bad back tremendously.  I figure if I was good for a two hour trail last weekend, this new saddle will give me at least three and I can do some of the longer rides.

Sounds all kinds of worthwhile. :) 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Have a good night everyone..

Be well.  

good night Def

sleep well

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's nearly 3am. I got some writing done today. I shall also go to bed, I think. Good night, everyone! ❤️ 

good night Thorn

sweet dreams

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i cannot fight anymore today.  i am going to sit with MIchael and go to bed early    good night

Sleep Well, my Brother.

I hope tomorrow is a great day for you. 🙂

2 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Have a good night everyone..

Be well.  

Sleep Well, Agent D.

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's nearly 3am. I got some writing done today. I shall also go to bed, I think. Good night, everyone! ❤️ 

Sleep Well, Thorn.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Sleep Well, everyone.

I'm headed to bed.

I've noticed that I tend to go to bed around the same time as you east coast folks.  Like now.  It's 10:00, and past my bedtime 😕

Have a good night and a great morning.

Edited by Backwoods Boy
  • Like 4

Good morning! Happy Sunday! It's noon here, but pretty sure you're all still asleep over there across the pond. Hope you're all sleeping well.

I have a gig today, opening for a friend at a small, informal thing. Playing my piano tunes today, which I haven't in a while, so kind of nervous. Wish me luck!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good morning! Happy Sunday! It's noon here, but pretty sure you're all still asleep over there across the pond. Hope you're all sleeping well.

I have a gig today, opening for a friend at a small, informal thing. Playing my piano tunes today, which I haven't in a while, so kind of nervous. Wish me luck!

Oh that's great. Enjoy it ... and best of luck!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thank you, Tim! ❤️ 

i am working today too .. i work sunday to thursday.   but i am looking forward to the coming weekend because i am off the sunday and monday.  Big family out of town Christmas party.  i am so ready for a break.  Then i work until Dec 24 and i am off and go back on January 6.

please call me,  tim (lowercase)  and molly too .. as we are both subs... :)  💖

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am working today too .. i work sunday to thursday.   but i am looking forward to the coming weekend because i am off the sunday and monday.  Big family out of town Christmas party.  i am so ready for a break.  Then i work until Dec 24 and i am off and go back on January 6.

please call me,  tim (lowercase)  and molly too .. as we are both subs... :)  💖

Noted. :) My apologies. Hope you have a good day at work! ❤️ 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..