The Drop in Centre

Just now, BHopper2 said:

I think so. It's the part right as you load in, and you're in the back of the wagon with the thieves. And it's shaking and bumping as you go through the dialogue. When "M" came home early, he played while I watched, but he was a lot farther into the game picking up dragon sigils. He would switch between both perspectives depending on what he was doing.

i mean take some gravol... do you have it there?  https://gravol.ca/en/

but i know where you mean.. at the beginning ... when the first dragon comes... 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Catching up on the internet this morning, which equals GA these days - I've abandoned the rest.  I had an excellent T day.  Drove early to the edge of Portland where (playing the senior citizen card) I was chauffeured by my niece some thirty miles to the home of another nephew and his wife.  There, along with my sister and her partner, we sampled assorted beers, ate a rational amount each dish as it was ready in no particular order, and had a great time in general.  It was a great day with the only relatives I care to spend time with these days.  Black Friday?  I don't think so.  I'll spend the rest of the Season of Gluttony trying my best NOT to contribute to rampant capitalism.  Hope you all have a great holiday season, however you choose to celebrate.

Sounds like a fun day. You be safe in Portland. I've seen on various news channels, and papers, what's going on out there.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I think so. It's the part right as you load in, and you're in the back of the wagon with the thieves. And it's shaking and bumping as you go through the dialogue. When "M" came home early, he played while I watched, but he was a lot farther into the game picking up dragon sigils. He would switch between both perspectives depending on what he was doing.

when Number One and i play, he switches back and forth too

mostly he fights in first person, but knows it makes me queasy when we travel in first so most of that is in third

besides, i often tell him to go back so i can see the pretty details

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

i mean take some gravol... do you have it there?  https://gravol.ca/en/

but i know where you mean.. at the beginning ... when the first dragon comes... 

AHH... never heard of that, but we do have Dramamine. https://www.dramamine.com/

Have not tried it for video games, but I have used it when out boating.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

when Number One and i play, he switches back and forth too

mostly he fights in first person, but knows it makes me queasy when we travel in first so most of that is in third

besides, i often tell him to go back so i can see the pretty details

I loved the music, and the graphics did look pretty awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

I loved the music, and the graphics did look pretty awesome. 

i have the Skyrim soundtrack on my playlist

i love the detail, in the rocks, the animals

we play mostly as a Khajiit, named Helene and the way her fur moves

stunning

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

we play mostly as a Khajiit, named Helene and the way her fur moves

stunning 

M plays as a woman too. I don't what race she is. I've noticed a lot of Straight and Bisexual guys I know, who play video games, play women characters.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

M plays as a woman too. I don't what race she is. I've noticed a lot of Straight and Bisexual guys I know, who play video games, play women characters.

He says the fighting mechanics are more fluid 

He has a second Skyrim file where he is a male Orc more crashing and bashing than the other

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

The Rembrandt exhibit was better than expected. It focused on his printmaking, rather than his paintings. Hundreds of etchings, drypoint pieces and engravings, some so tiny a magnifying glass was required to see the details. He was a skilled sketch and cross-hatch artist. This one is titled The Three Trees, 1643. Unfortunately, you can't see all the minute details, but you can see enough. 

hello Sir

good to hear it was a worthwhile exhibit

this one is starkly beautiful, thank You for sharing it with us

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

doing OK at the moment Sir, thanks for asking

dealing with a sick Husband but i think that's under control now

how are You?

Phil is still under the weather? Sorry to hear that. No fun on a holiday.

• Like 4
Just now, MacGreg said:

Phil is still under the weather? Sorry to hear that. No fun on a holiday.

yes Sir, He is

but He had me take Him to see the doctor, so He has some meds now (antibiotics and something for the cough)

we'll see how He's doing tomorrow

excuse me for a bit, Sir, need to go pick up Daughter from work

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

How is everyone doing this evening?

Doing well, Mac. Working on my writing projects: Tampa Chronicles 4 C1 and C2, Cia's Christmas newsletter game, and a Christmas story with Alex and Dean.

And listening to some Bing Crosby Christmas songs.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Doing well, Mac. Working on my writing projects: Tampa Chronicles 4 C1 and C2, Cia's Christmas newsletter game, and a Christmas story with Alex and Dean.

And listening to some Bing Crosby Christmas songs.

Wow, you're productive! That's great.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

The Rembrandt exhibit was better than expected. It focused on his printmaking, rather than his paintings. Hundreds of etchings, drypoint pieces and engravings, some so tiny a magnifying glass was required to see the details. He was a skilled sketch and cross-hatch artist. This one is titled The Three Trees, 1643. Unfortunately, you can't see all the minute details, but you can see enough. 

three trees.jpg

Beautiful. I am in awe of people who can draw/paint like this. Truly a gift. 

• Like 3
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Beautiful. I am in awe of people who can draw/paint like this. Truly a gift. 

Hey Mike. Yes, me too. I've dabbled here and there, but I don't have the drawing gene. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..