The Drop in Centre

Just now, Starrynight22 said:

I wonder if you could sub in ground almond.   I hate chunks of nut in baked goods, though I like whole nuts by themselves 

yes .. why not ... i'd try it.  i keep ground almonds in the freezer all the time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CassieQ said:

I worked in retail for a few years before I went back to school and found that the last Saturday before Christmas and the day right after Christmas to be worse than Black Friday.

There were a few times, growing up, Santa came on the night of the December 26th.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

okay .. these muffins could be addictive ... they are yummy and i'm sure will be more yummy tomorrow .. :D    i mainly followed the recipe, but i did change some things since i didnt have the stuff or just refuse to buy it .. but they are a keeper.

I showed my uncle the picture, and read off what you put in them, "They sound good. We should try some."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TRIPLE POST!

In seriousness... I got to go be a sociable student for a few. Unlike Face to Face classes, my Online academics doesn't get holiday time off, or extensions.

Back later when I need to have a break. 🙂

• Like 3

Hiya, everyone!!! 

Yeah, no Black Friday outings here either. On the news this morning, they interviewed a couple of ladies from Spain and Africa. They come every year just for B F deals... 🧐

59 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

omg .. they smell great ...

image.png.c5cb72ecf81e2a0384c8180dbdab8779.png

Ohh.. that looks good. Maybe imma try that.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Good morning, subs and DiCsters. No Black Friday here, either. Rather, a special preview of the new Rembrandt exhibit at the art museum. Much better than shopping. Have a good one. 

oh good morning, Sir ... much better way to spend the day .. enjoy it, Sir!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good morning, subs and DiCsters. No Black Friday here, either. Rather, a special preview of the new Rembrandt exhibit at the art museum. Much better than shopping. Have a good one. 

good morning Sir

sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day

have a good time!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I have to agree.. That does sound amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

okay .. these muffins could be addictive ... they are yummy and i'm sure will be more yummy tomorrow .. :D    i mainly followed the recipe, but i did change some things since i didnt have the stuff or just refuse to buy it .. but they are a keeper.

I suppose I should try one before they disappear into the freezer. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I may very well do that. :) 

I can't speak for Mac, however, I am fairly certain He would say the same. The subs, tim and molly are knowledgeable as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I may very well do that. :) 

I've found both Mike and Mac very approachable and willing to discuss stuff. Even though I'm not in the D/s lifestyle, @MichaelS36 has given me some great advice on learning to trust people again.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I suppose I should try one before they disappear into the freezer. 

hehe, yes Sir xo   i'll make get one for You.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..