even her height

is a sight

cause she is 4'11" tall

so she doesn't have far to fall.

love all the poetry you guys are writing  :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Story Reader said:

I need a warm back to warm my cold hands on. I am not going to ask for any volunteers but if someone wants to nominate someone for the job then we will just take a vote! lol

i find a hot shower helps if you're cold ... 🥶   🚿   🥵

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

The "snowflake" bread turned out ok, I think -- ends of the "points", where you pinch two twisted strands together, didn't all stay sealed but it doesn't look too horrible and smelled ok.

House now smells of ginger and molasses. Not tasted one yet - waiting for them to cool a bit -- but if they taste like they smell they should be delicious.

Part of my panic, I'm sure, is that this will be not only the 1st Christmas SP spends w. the family, but the 1st one w/o mom being around.

Will let all of you know on Friday how it went.

yeah, that first one is the hardest... time softens the sharp corners... hope you all have a peaceful day xo

• Love 3

I am thinking about putting in an ad somewhere for a boytoy, but the only problem I have is which one of us is going to be able to handle one another in fun things! I am in a thinking position rubbing my chin and there is another problem, I think the thinking went out the door running scared! lol

• Haha 4

if you can, consider sharing a little with a local charity this Christmas...  as the song goes...

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat, if you haven't got a penny a ha'penny will do, if you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

if you can, consider sharing a little with a local charity this Christmas...  as the song goes...

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat, if you haven't got a penny a ha'penny will do, if you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you.

OMG... I haven't heard that song in years...and yes I sang it in my head as I was reading it! 

Many of the stores around here ask if you would like to round up your purchase to benefit whatever charity they support. I usually do that all year long. Over the course of a year it adds up but it's worth it. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, kbois said:

OMG... I haven't heard that song in years...and yes I sang it in my head as I was reading it! 

Many of the stores around here ask if you would like to round up your purchase to benefit whatever charity they support. I usually do that all year long. Over the course of a year it adds up but it's worth it. 

And is fairly painless.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

on thing i do year around is with Amazon they have a charity program. They will do donate a % of your purchase to a local charity of your choice. It’s thru there smile program and this year my local lgbt group has gotten money. Painless to me but helps the group out. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

on thing i do year around is with Amazon they have a charity program. They will do donate a % of your purchase to a local charity of your choice. It’s thru there smile program and this year my local lgbt group has gotten money. Painless to me but helps the group out. 

I do that when I use Amazon.com to purchase gifts for my family in MA. Can’t remember the name, but it’s a dog rescue. 

the local grocer has food bags made up that can be purchased at the check out. Just buy a bag and put it in the drop box. The Dropbox was full to overflowing, so I put the bag on the floor, because I didn’t want to trigger an “avalanche” the pile looked so precarious.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I think the hardest part about getting ready for Christmas is remembering where the hell you hid stuff 🤷‍♀️. Two gift cards are MIA, but they'll show up. I hope. 

I am still looking for a set of router bits I bought for my brother back in 1988. He dropped in as mom and I were sorting packages, I stashed his gifts including the bits behind the sofa. 32 years later...

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..