The Drop in Centre

@Kitt,

Well that just sucks. You've been through quite enough these past few months. You don't need this sort of crap. Oh, and daughter's "best friend" needs a trip behind the barn for a good old fashioned ass whipping. 

Take care and stay strong. We're all here for you. 

• Like 4

@Kitt , I agree with @spyke. Your daughter's BFF should have kept her fat trap shut. I'm sure you didn't chain your daughter to the stall when you had to make the difficult decision to do what was best for your horse.

As for that other ignoramus.......you can't argue with stupidity. These are the same people who still think the earth is flat and you can catch a cold by going outside with wet hair. 

Rant all you want. We'll listen, :glomp:

• Love 4

@Kitt take care of your self.

Rant away we all need each other. we are here for you. 
the other “twit” is looking for a excuse to her mistakes. It is easy to blame other people. 
you have to remember the BBF has only heard what your daughter has told her. so they will take her side over yours. 
so during this time stay strong.

• Like 3
Just now, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to stop in and say “Good Afternoon”

have the rest of the year off (3 days) 

had a few errands to run. 

so how is everyone today? 

Now that my temper has cooled doing ok. I have one more haul on the schedule for tomorrow am, then have all weekend off, barring emergencies of course.  Usually I would make plans for a trip somewhere, but this year...

Think I need a new rock to hide under. Too many know where this one is!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to stop in and say “Good Afternoon”

have the rest of the year off (3 days) 

had a few errands to run. 

so how is everyone today? 

I've actually been semi-productive today. Creative juices are still flowing. I've managed to finish chapter 5. Still a ways to go before it's anywhere close to being done. Now I'm just kicking back, one more glass of whiskey to enjoy before going back to work. A least I only have one and a half days this week. If only we could live off the income of that kind of schedule...lol.

Enjoy your evening rick....and everyone else!

• Like 3

Hi Everyone!

As we wind down the last few hours of a year that pretty much everyone is glad to see go, I want to remember the good parts of this year. Even though it seems like the bad outweighs the good, there were still a few bright spots. I gained a great-nephew and a great-niece. My younger son is in a better place mentally now than he was a year ago. My older son seems to have found someone that he can share his love and life with. My husband and I have made it through this year without either of us losing our jobs. For all of this I am thankful.

I'm going to approach 2021 not with any resolutions (I suck at keeping them) but with the attitude that this is a factory reset. It's like tim's post...time to write a good book and take each day and make the most of it, hopefully for the better.

I owe everyone here a "Thank you" as well. Thank you for being here to listen to my rants. Thank you for making me laugh when I need it. Thank you for giving me a glimpse into your  lives and welcoming me into this wonderful online family. Thank you for reminding me that each day is to be taken one at at time and for sharing the good days and providing support on the bad days. :hug:

Best 'Happy New Year 2021' Images, Wallpapers, GIFs, Memes, Wishes, Quotes  | Tech Times

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, kbois said:

I’m going to approach 2021 not with any resolutions (I suck at keeping them) but with the attitude that this is a factory reset. It's like tim's post...time to write a good book and take each day and make the most of it, hopefully for the better.

I owe everyone here a "Thank you" as well. Thank you for being here to listen to my rants. Thank you for making me laugh when I need it. Thank you for giving me a glimpse into your  lives and welcoming me into this wonderful online family. Thank you for reminding me that each day is to be taken one at at time and for sharing the good days and providing support on the bad days. :hug:

Your entire post is wonderful. I quoted this part to say you’re very welcome, and right back at you. :hug: 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yup... can't say it better ...  love you all.. you mad buncha... :) 

Love you too Tim and Mike! Oh and all the members here too, Love you! Happy New Year and I will be celebrating tonight at midnight with some good ole' blackeyed peas for a good prosperous year! Some people call them blackeyed susans!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..